~Three~

Cj POV

I'm Chara-Jay Yalaina Bradley. Im 16 years old. Most girls don't like me, and I don't really give a fuck. I have well had 4 bestfriend. But looks like they turned on me for Jacob.

Anyways... I'm 5'4 and dress like a boy. It makes me fit in more with the guys. But when Roc said those things and the guys agreed, it hurt me. If they see me as a girl, then so be it. Ima show them who's a girl.

I walked into my Step dads house. He makes a lot of money so he can afford expensive shit. My mom died when I was 14 so he raised me every since. Well I don't just stay with him. I stay with his daughter too, who seems to not like me. Do I care? Fuck no.

Cj~ Brian?

Brian is also mixed. He's white and black.

Brian~ In here!

He yelled coming from the living room. I saw him sitting down on the couch surfing through channels.

Cj~ Hey fam! You know what time Sierra suppose to be coming?

I asked plopping down beside him on the couch. Sierra is my cousin from my moms side. Brian told me she could come stay with us for a few. I was excited. We been tight since training bra days. She don't even mind my personality and boy-ish ways. But all that's about to change.

Brian~ Yeah she suppose to be here any moment now.

I smiled.

Cj~ Cool cool. So can we go to the mall when she come. I really think it's time for a real nigga to change.

I told him tugging at my shirt.

Brian~ HALLELUJAH!!

I laughed and playfully pushed him.

Cj~ So is that a yes, homie?

He nodded his head.

Brian~ Under one condition.

Cj~ Shoot.

Brian~ You gotta take Alyessa with you.

I groaned.

Cj~ She don't even like me yo and I don't give a shit.

He shrugged as Alyessa walked down the stairs on the phone.

Alyessa~ Baby, chill I was kidding.

She laughed on the phone with her "boyfriend".

Alyessa~ Kevon you so childish.

Alyessa walked in the livingroom hanging up the phone. She looked at me and rolled her eyes flipping her honey blonde curly hair. She maybe 14 but I will still drag her up and down this house.

Brian~ Alyessa you're going to the mall with Cj and Sierra.

Alyessa~ Ew. Do I have to?

Brian~ Yes. I'm going out tonight. And you cannot tag along. At all.

She folded her arms across her chest.

Alyessa~ Why can't I go to Kevon house?

He looked at her crazy.

Brian~ HELLLLLLL NO.

I laughed and she shot me a dirty look.

Alyessa~ Why because he's a boy? If I'm going with her... You might as well count her as a boy.

She said rudely. I was so fed up I couldn't control my mouth.

Cj~ Listen you stuck up rude heffa. You ain't gone fuck with me an think shit cool cause I will drag yo grown ass up and down these stairs. Think I'm playing? Try me.