~Eleven~

Cj POV

My alarm boomed loud asf to Jumpman by Drake at 6 am. I pressed snooze and laid back down and drifted off to sleep.

A few minutes went by and I heard yelling.

Brian~ Chara-Jay Yalaina Bradley!!! Get your ass up! You're already late for school!

I scratched my head.

Cj~ What? I just went back to sleep for 5 minutes.

Brian~ Really? Then why is it 8:50?

I shot up.

Cj~ What the hell?!

I ran to my closet to find something to wear. I grabbed a black and grey Victoria Secrets Pink shirt and some white skinny jeans. I ran to my drawer and pulled out my undergarments.

I took a shower and done my daily duties. I put on my clothes and put on the Jordan 11's. I put on eyeliner and mascara and some pink lipgloss. I grabbed my black MCM backpack and my phone from the charger and ran downstairs.

Sierra~ It's about time child.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Sierra~ What was so important that you had to get back to your sleep huh? Were you having a dream about Jacob?

She batted her eyelashes. I sighed.

Cj~ I swear you're so embarrassing.

Brian~ So whose Jacob?

Cj~ Just a new boy that came about a month ago. He hangs with the boys. Oh and he asked me out last night.

Sierra~ Forreal??? Awww PC!!

Cj~ Uh...PC?

Sierra~ Power couple duh!

I rolled my eyes and checked my phone. It's 9:20. I grabbed my car keys.

Cj&Sierra~ Bye Brian!

We hopped in and jammed out all the way to school. I got out the car and we split our ways to 1st period. I walked in Ms.Briggs class.

Ms.Briggs~ Late again Miss Bradley, this is your 6th tardy.

Cj~ Pregnant again Ms.Briggs, this is your 6th baby daddy.

I snapped back making the whole class laugh. I walked to my desk next to Jacob. I could hear him snickering.

Jacob~ Goodmorning to you too.

He kissed my cheek and slid me his notes that they took. I smirked and got out my journal and started copying down the notes. 15 minutes later, the bell rung. I gather my things and walked with Jacob towards the door.

Ms.Briggs~ Chara come here.

She handed me a white slip. On the top said Detention in black capitalized letters.

Cj~ What the hell is this?!

She smiled and looked at me.

Ms.Briggs~ It's a detention if you can read.

She smirked knowing she was getting under my skin. I clenched my fists.

Ms.Briggs~ Today after school.

She stood up.