~Sixteen~

*Friday Night*

Lulu~ Come out already I wanna see how you look.

Piper~ What does the dress look like?

Lulu~ If Cj hurry the fuck up.

Cj~ Okay I'm coming.

I shouted from out of my bathroom. I glanced in the mirror at myself pushing up my boobs. In less than an hour, Brandon will be here to pick me up for our date and I had Lucynda and Piper help me get ready. Even though Pipes is a Sophomore, she's really cool people. She's chill and laid back. But she's been on her phone texting every time I see her.

I open the bathroom door and walked into my room. They looked up and their mouths dropped.

Cj~ What? Is it ugly?

Lulu~ Of course not.

Piper~ You look beautiful, Cj.

I blushed. I had on a sparkling top dress that wasn't long.

Piper~ Tell me again why I can't look as beautiful as you?

She asked admiring my outfit.

Cj~ Girl please, you're too fine to be saying that.

We all laughed. Piper's phone chimed indicating that she had a text. She quickly grabbed her phone and immediately smiled as she read the message.

Lulu~ Pause pause pause. Who are you texting?

Cj~ And been texting all week?

Piper face brightened up as she replied to the text and put her phone down.

Piper~ My first day here, after meeting you guys, I bumped into this guy. He's really sweet and he was a great help. I think he's friends with Jacob.

Cj~ Do tell us more about this mysterious fellow.

I sat down on my bed next to her.

Piper~ I think he's mixed. He's 17, a junior of course.

Lulu~ His name?

Cj~ Yeah we wanna know his name.

She paused and started looking around my room. She started thinking.

Piper~ I think he said it was Chresanto. But he told me to call him ...

Cj~ Roc?