25

"Kalin I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in the house.

I rewarded with silence. I walked around the house, but he wasn't there. I walked back to the kitchen and sat on the counter. That's when I seen a note.

I went to go handle some business, I'll be back soon.
~Kalin

I sighed and sat on the couch and watched some tv. A few minutes later the door opened and closed. I turned around and seen Kalin.

"I'm sorry, I just had to go handle business." He apologized.

"It's fine." I said sincerely.

"Alright, so I was thinking that I could make dinner for both of us then we can watch a movie." He suggested.

"Sounds good."

"Okay, then you can got take a shower - I'm not saying you stink- get in some comfy clothes and then come back down." I nodded my head and got up and made my way to my room.

I grabbed some clean pjs and undergarments and walked in the bathroom. I took out my phone and played music. I hopped in the shower and just stood under the hot water.

Thinking how I life was, how like is now. Thinking about Kalin. Do I have feelings for him? He's changed and has been nothing but sweet to me. Do I?

Is shook those thoughts from my head and continued with my shower. Once I was done I got out and changed into my pajamas. I walked downstairs and seen Kalin setting the table.

"Hey beautiful." He told me once he saw me.
I blushed and said a small, "hey."

I sat down at the table and he sat across from me. I looked down and seen some pasta, my favorite. I wonder if I can marry food?

"You cook?" I asked amazed.

"Not often, but I do have some skills." He smirked.

I took a bite and mentally moaned. Yep, I'm definitely going to marry food.

"I want to get to know you more." He said out of the blue.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Anything."

"Well my favorite color is aqua blue, I'm a single child, my parents died when I was 15, and umm I love food." I admitted.

"Was it hard for you?" He asked.

"What?" I asked back.

"Your parents. Was it hard living without them?" I took a deep breath and set my fork down. Kalin must of sensed my change of mood and spoke up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring it up."

"No it's fine. I think it's time I should tell someone. I have just been bottling up my feelings about my parents and to answer your question, yes it was hard. I remember going home to them from school and just having weird yet funny conversations. That day the died, I got mad at them and just left not worrying about them. Not even thinking something like that would happen. They got worried because I didn't come back and came looking for me. They stopped and a red light and a drunk driver hit them. If I just stayed home and didn't leave. I would still have them." I said sobbing.

Kalin got up and came and comfort me. "Shh it's okay I'm here." He whispered and kissed my head. I wiped my tears and got up.

"I'm fine." I lied. I really wasn't.

"How about that movie?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Right. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and led me to his room.

I laid in his bed and he turned a projector on. I turned and looked on the wall. I smiled and looked at him.

"This is awesome

"This is awesome." I turned back to the wall.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked.

"You'll see." I couldn't help but feel as if he was smirking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was feeling nice and decided to post a chapter. Tell me how it is, I love reading you all's comments. ☺️