6

Today was just, exhausting. After Kalin tried to pull his little stunt in the bathroom I let Lala sit in between us so he definitely would not be able to do anything.

Afterwards we came home and here I am in my room, laying down watching tv. I sighed, there is nothing to watch on this stupid tv.

I walked out my room and decided to discover more of his house. It's pretty big just for me and him to live in it.

I opened the door and my jaw dropped. He had a freaking game room. That's it I'm never leaving this room. I sat in the comfortable couch and turned on the Xbox 360. I put in 2k and started playing. I didn't even notice when Kalin came in the room and say next to me.

"You're good but not as good as me." He said.

"Cocky much?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Well I do have a cock don't I?" He asked back.

"No you have a vagina."

"You sure cause I-" before he could even finish his sentence I put my hand up stopping him

"Make you a deal. If I win a game of 2k versus you , you have to do whatever I tell you to do." He proposed.

Without thinking about it I replied, "Sure." I knew I had done something extremely wrong there.

-
-
-

"No you freaking idiot you cheated." I yelled at Kalin.

"No i didn't and a deal is a deal, now you have to do whatever I tell you."

"What is it?"

"You have to wear these around the house for a whole week only when we are alone." He said and held up lingerie.

"Are you fucking serious?" I picked at them and scrunched my face.

I was clearly confused as to why he had this laying around his house. I just hope they were new and haven't been worn by anyone else.

"If you don't want to wear these then you'll have to take something else." He said and bit my ear.

I eagerly took the lingerie and went to my room. I heard him laugh in the distance.

Dickhead!

Edited