18

I groan as the sunlight is hitting my face. I got up and closed my curtains making my room darker. Good thing I have black curtains. Times like this I just want to sleep all day.

I snuggled into my pillow and was starting to fall asleep when I feel a body on top of me. If I just ignore him he would probably just leave. He then started squirming around and I sighed.

"Kalin please get off me. You are so heavy." I begged he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not even that heavy, Liz. But what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just want to sleep I all day." I replied dryly.

"Oh come on stop doing this to yourself, at least watch some tv or something." He exclaimed.

I turned on the tv and looked at it, with no emotion.

"Are you happy now?" I asked.

"No." He got up and slid a movie in. He then walked out of my room and a few minutes later came with a whole bunch of snacks.

"Since you want to be lazy, we'll have a movie day and just cuddle." He notified me. He sat in the bed and the movie started it was 21 Jump Street.

-
-
-

"Eww what the fuck is that?" I giggled and looked at Kalin. We were currently on our phones doing stupid shit.

"I fucking hate Trump with his racist ass. He fan go suck my big toe, shit." I hissed.

"You're into that shit?" Kalin asked.

"No, I just don't like Trump and I know what he wants to do." I replied.

"You know what sounds good? Some In-and-Out. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water, it is so delicious. If I could I would marry it. It's just so sexy the burger, oh you don't want me to get started on the burgers they're so mhmm." He rambled and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that the only thing you love?" I asked.

"Nope, I love people too." He remarked at went back to his phone.

I opened Snapchat and did the face filters. I started sliding and laughing at myself. I had the big nose filter on my face, currently. I sniffed the air and said, "I smell cookies." I started laughing and Kalin then soon joined.

I kept sliding and it came to where I heard three eyes. I looked at it and then took it off. Snapchat something had some really weird filters.