8

I'm definitely not wearing another lingerie, unless I want my nights to go down like last night. I got out the shower and put on my undergarments with a hoodie and some sweats.

I walked downstairs and surprisingly he wasn't there. I walked into the kitchen and made me some food for myself, then I walked into the game room.

I was just going to call this a lazy day. I didn't feel like doing nothing, but be lazy and I was going to do just that.

I looked at all the games he had and I just picked a random one and slid it in. I looked at his scores and laughed he is such a sucker.

My challenge for today was trying to beat all his best scores and ever single game he owned.
I know it wasn't going to be easy but I have all day.

-
-
-

Come on all I have to do is kill him and I win. This was the last game I had to do. Come on, just die already. One shot to the head and you are done.

Bingo!

I have now officially beat all of his scores in all of his games. I guess you can call me a pro.

I spent my whole day playing video games and i don't regret a single moment. It was worth it. Plus I didn't even have to deal with Kalin all day today.

I walk downstairs and made myself some noodles. I look around and notice it is extremely quiet. He is still not here. He left early in the morning and it is 9:30 at night and he is still out. Probably at a strip club or something.

Once my noodles were done heating up. I sit down on the couch and started watching Lip Sync Battles.

After I finished my food I put my bowl in the sink and washed it I made my way to my room. I brushed my teeth and laid down on my bed to continue watching tv.

A few minutes later I heard the door open and shut, letting me know he arrived. He goes straight to his room and shuts the door.

I close my eyes and start drifting to sleep until I hear banging and moaning.

Oh this fucker did not.

Fine two can play this game. I sat up from my bed and put my hands on my headboard and started making sexual noises as loud and realistic as I possibly could. A few moments later it was complete silent and all you heard were footsteps. He didn't even bother to knock on my door

I laughed at him as he walked in half naked.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Who was here?" He asked back.

"No one, I was sleeping." I say a smirk plays on my lips.

He walks around my entire room and even tried to look under my bed. He tried playing it off but I caught him making me laugh even more.

"I think I'll have to sleep here with you to keep an eye on you." He said and walks in my room and shuts the door.

He pushed me to my bed an lays me down while he does the same. He wraps his arms around me, and feels all around my body.

I feel violated.

"Umm... What happened to the girl in your room? She is probably waiting on you." I say.

"Nah, I'm not worried about her right now. Plus she not even as good as you." He says and kissed my neck.

Edited