23

Where is Kalin? I have to give him his card back, or I can just keep it. Nah, that makes me sound as a money hungry person.

I knocked on his door and walked in. He wasn't in here. I walked over to his desk and placed his card on it. I was about to walk out when his bathroom door opened.

"Liz?"

"Yep, that's me." I said popping the p.

"Did you need anything?" He asked.

"No I just came to give you your card back. I placed it on your desk."

"Oh okay thanks." He smiled.

"No problem.

-
-
-

"Stop moving and let me finish your makeup." Tasia told me, I mentally sighed and stood still.

"Are you almost done?" I asked.

"Yes, all I have to do is put lipstick on you and that's it. Geez, you're so impatient." She scolded.

"All done. Now all you have to do is get in your dress." I got up from the chair I was sitting in and walked out the bathroom. I grabbed my dress and slipped it on.

"Damn look at you, you are smoking

"Damn look at you, you are smoking." Tasia commented. I rolled my eyes and looked at my reflection.

I was staring at someone else, that want me in the mirror. I wasn't used to this. I was always that chill girl that preferred jeans or skirts and dresses. This was a change for me, but the question is...., is change good?

Is it?

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and smiled. I was going to enjoy tonight. I hugged Tasia and thanked her for helping me. I grabbed my clutch and put my necessities in it. I walked downstairs to see the boys and some girls I've never seen before.

In the boys I mean, Kalin, Myles, Cam, Tyler, Connor, and Jake. The girls really looked stunning. When I got on the last step, Kalin stook his hand out for me to grab.

"You look amazing." Kalin told me.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I smiled.

"You know the boys already, but these are their dates. Tia - Myles, Dom - Jake, Anjali - Cam, Ana - Tyler, and Rebecca is Connor's date." I shook their hand and said a, "nice to meet you."

"So are we just going to stand here, or?" I asked.

"No, let's go." Kalin said. We followed behind him and seen a.... Limo? We all got in one by one and the boys sat next to their date. We made small talk until we arrived.

-
-
-

"Oh my, look at that beauty coming my way." Kalin said while practically drooling.

Some waiter type people came and handed each of us a plate, I thanked them and turned my attention to Kalin.

"Look at this gorgeous, the chicken is smokin and look at those mashed potatoes. They are perfect and don't let me get started on......" He rambled, but I tuned him out.

I looked down at my plate and seen that I have received some Chicken Alfredo. It's my favorite and it looks heavenly. I wanted to attack it but that wouldn't be lady-like.

I put some pasta in my mouth and mentally moaned. This stuff was amazing. I need to kidnap who ever made this and keep them as my slave to make this pasta. Mwahhahaha.

I got problems, I'll admit that.

Minutes later, we all finished our meals and the boys went off to do some type of business. All of the girls started talking but I mostly talked to Tia and Dom. The other girls were alright, but I felt as if I could relate more to them two.

"So how did you meet Myles?" I asked.

"Well I already knew him, but we started talking in Twitter and we got closer. What about you and Kalin?" She replied.

"We went to the same school together, but we actually started talking when we graduated." I lied, I really can't tell her how we met.

"How about you and Jake?" Tia asked Dom.

"School. We had the same classes and we just started talking from them."

"That's good. We should hang out tomorrow or something . We can go to the mall or do random crap." Tia laughed.

"We should." Dom replied.

We kept on talking until the boys came back and after that we left to go home.