Dear lord, I'm sorry for whatever I did to deserve this. Make sure my parents dong see of find my chopped up body parts. Please help Jenn while I'm-

"Carny?" I look over to Dante, he was smiling.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" He asked, I didn't even realize I was shaking. Wait- why is he being so nice?

"It's uh... Is this your real family?" Dante laughed and so did the others.

"This is our mod family petardo."

"Oh!" Of course. Now I know I'm really going to die.

"Now that we are here, where the fuck our my brothers!?" Dante shouted and everyone started looking around.

"Oh shut it Dante!" I voice said, we all looked in the direction of the voice. Then I saw two young and very attractive guys walked in. The one behind the one talking had piercing blue eyes. But they looked red and slightly swollen. I'm guessing he's the one with the missing girlfriend?

 I'm guessing he's the one with the missing girlfriend?

"Matteo stop acting like a little bitch." Dante said as he stood up and hugged his brother.

What the heck kind of brotherly love is this?!

"Whatever, you find Damiano's girl-" Matteo stopped then looked at me. He raised a brow at me. "Your girl Dante?"

"Yes. Carny?" He gestured for me to come closer so I got up and walked over to them." Matteo, Damiano this is my fiancé Carny." The other brothers looked surprised at Dante then back at me.

"So it is true!" The blue eyed one Damiano said surprised. Trust me, I'm as surprised as you two are.

"Yes it is now let's talk about your missing girl Damiano." Dante said and we all sat down.

"Yes, her name is Ashlyn... Dante you have to find her." Damiano said and I almost wanted to cry. I look over at Dante he seems unfazed by his brothers please.

"Look I get you care for this girl but to use our men to find her is-"

"I know you could give zero fucks but let me put it this way. The Russian mod just stole something from the great Genovese mod and they did nothing about. Now how would that look knowing that this happened under the eldest sons watch?" I wanted to laugh a little at the irritation clear in Dante's eyes.

"You were always the smart one so no surprise there little brother." Dante said cooly.

"Dante stop being a dick and help him out. If it's true that the Russians did this then it means they want to start the biggest Mafia war since the prohibition era. And we all know how bloody that was." They all nodded and I was still in shock. They are serious about this? I glance over at them Dante and Matteo held each other's gaze while Damiano's fell on mine. He glanced over at Dante then back at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he did it again. What on- oh! I cleared my throat and placed my hand delicately on Dante's tailored red and black suit. He looked at me with a raised brow.

"Dante, help your brothers. From where I'm sitting it is the best option." Everyone spoke in hushed whispers. Dante for once didn't look pissed that I had spoke then grabbed my hand and held it.

"Is that how you honestly feel about this Carny?" I nodded my head.

"If it was me you wouldn't even be having this meeting." Going into fiancé mode I smiled at the end. Earning me a smile from everyone.

"Alright Damiano. We are going to talk worth farther privately tomorrow."

"Thank you Dante."

"Shut up Damiano."

"Thanks Sis." Damiano and Matteo said catching me off guard.

"M-No problem." Dante shooed them away and Matteo stuck his middle finger up and laughed as they left. As soon as they left it was just me and Dante. Dante squeezed my hand then pulled me out of my chair and into his lap.

"Excellent job Carney."

"I can't believe you wouldn't help your own brother!"

"In this life you can't send your men of over somethings."

"But it's his girlfriend Dante..."

"So? It's not my job to protect his girlfriend, that's his job." I shook my head at him.

"Look... You should've just agreed right away." There was silence between us for a while before Dante spoke.

"When you asked me if it was you... I don't know... I chose to go along with it then."

"Really...?"

"... Come on let's head back home." Dante said as we stood up.

So he's going back to ignoring me.

Great!

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)