C | 36

Mia's pov (Wednesday June 3rd)

-

"Surprise!" I yelled when I saw my sexy boyfriend. He opened his eyes wide with confusion all over his face.

"What your not happy to see me?" I asked with a frown.

He smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I am I just wasn't expecting to see you for a couple of months. Did you quit college?" He asked.

"No I have to leave tomorrow afternoon. I just missed you so much that I had to come see you but guess what?"

"What?" He asked as I walked in his house

"Every Friday after school I can come back to see you I just have to leave Sunday morning," I said frowning at the last party.

"Hey at least we can still see each other. What do you want to do?" He asked me.

"How's Cameron?" I asked ignoring his question.

"His baby is born. It's a girl and her name is Destiny. He's been fine other than that I saw him yesterday with Nash they were playing video games. He's coming over soon if you want to stay and see him. He might bring the baby," he explained.

I wanted to see the baby so bad but I just wasn't ready to see Cameron. After all I was still mad at him.

"I'm fine I wanted to do something fun before I have to leave,"

"By the way Gilinsky is in the car probably passed out right now," I added.

He gave me a questioning look so I answered.

"Long story short. I get to college and I saw Noami and Jack,"

"Out of all the colleges they can choose from they so happen to go to the one your attending," he said and laughed.

"My point exactly. But it's fun I guess to at least know somebody. Anyways enough of all that. What do you want to do?" I asked grabbing my phone from my purse to check the time.

"Sky zone?" He offered.

"Sure it's 7pm so it should still be open," I said putting my phone back in my purse.

"Let me get my shoes on," he said as he started walking upstairs to his room.

"I'll be in the car!" I yelled up to him as I was walking out of the house.

"Yo," I said tapping on the window waiting for Jack to get up. He opened his eyes confused until he saw me so he unlocked the car.

"Get in the back if you want to sleep. We're going to sky zone with Hayes," I said as I got in the passenger seat.

Gilinsky climbed to the back of the car as he laid down and tried to fall asleep. I jumped on my phone to buy tickets to sky zone as Hayes got in the car.

"Hey man," Hayes said as Jack mumbled a sleepy 'hey,' back. Hayes started the car as we drove to sky zone and I turned on the radio but making sure the volume wasn't too loud so Jack could get some rest.

-

As we arrived I put on the socks that they gave us to wear, as I put my shoes in my back pack and placed my stuff in the lockers that they had.

"I can't wait," I said excited that we would be jumping on trampolines.
I haven't done this in forever and I was excited to be able to do this again.

We all started playing around and jumping on all of the trampolines.

I was walking towards the part where it had all of these little soft balls in the thing. Sort of like a pool but it wasn't because it didn't have water. As I was about to jump in someone pushed me in it. I tired getting to the top because I was at the bottom and it was hard with all of the balls. Once I finally reached the top I looked to see who pushed me and noticed Jack. I saw Hayes laughing while holding his phone.

"I can't get over to the top!" I yelled while I was laughing. Hayes helped me up and kissed me and the kiss held fire works and sparks and it made me so happy to be wrapped in his arms.

-
We were now eating ice cream at Hayes house and Gilinsky was sleeping on the couch. Once we got here he went straight to sleep because he was so tired. I don't blame him I was tired myself I just wanted to stay awake for Hayes.

As we were watching some random movie someone walked through the door. I turned my head and saw Cameron and I tried not making eye contact with him but it didn't work when he started conversation with me.

"Mia I'm really sorry," he said as he sat on the couch next to me.

"You didn't talk to me for months Cameron. And you expect me to forgive you so easily?" I asked him.

"I should just go," Hayes said getting up from the couch and walking upstairs to his room.

"I was just angry but I understand now that's why I'm apologizing," he explained.

"Yeah so it took you like what? 4 months. Guess what Cameron not everyone is your fan," I said turning back to the tv.

"Whatever," he mumbled getting up and walking away.

I wanted to forgive him but I just couldn't. He made me feel guilty about what happened and tore me down every time I tried talking to him. Every time I tried saying 'hey,' he would either walk away or call me names. Being Cameron Dallas sister isn't always the best.

-

Sorry I' couldn't make this extra long I'm dealing with some family drama. I'll make another chapter once I get a vote or two. Also sorry if there is any grammar errors I'll edit this chapter later on. Bye babes.

Please comment and vote it helps my story grow.

Mia xoxo