C | 13

Mia's pov (Saturday September 18th)

-

I didn't plan on loosing my virginity to Hayes, but I guess it kind of happened. I don't mind it either, it was actually very romantic.

Now here I am, but ass naked laying in the bed next to a very hot but naked Hayes Grier.

I don't know, if I should get up and go cook something or if I should stay here and wait, until Hayes gets up. To be honest I don't how this stuff works, and people are always so dramatic after sex. 'It changed me,' 'I'm a brand new person,' maybe sex has changed you, if the person you loved and had, sex with left you... But if the person is still with you AFTER sex, I don't think it changes you. I think it brings you two together, just having that connection.

I wonder what's Hayes thinks.

-

Hayes pov

-

I'm wide, awake. Sort of. My eyes are closed, but I'm awake. Should I wake up, I don't know. I plan on sticking with Mia, and the sad thing is I didn't pull out in time. I'm really scared if she's pregnant or not. I open my eyes, and turn my head to look at her. She was staring at me.

I smile and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Mia we need to talk," I say.

Her eyes become wide, and she shakes her head.

"Please don't leave me," she whimpers.

I shake my head and laugh.

"I wasn't planning on it, I'm saying.... Wow this is so hard to say. I didn't pull out in time, and I'm thinking that we need to make a doctors appointment today just in case," I explain.

She sighs and sits up, and covers her boobs with the blanket.

"Sure, I'll call the doctors office right now," She says.

Mia's pov

-

I sit up with the blanket around me, grab my phone,  walk towards the bathroom and sit on the toilet.

-

After I'm finished the call, I walk out of the bathroom, to find Hayes not in the bed.

I grab some pajamas, slip them on, and I head downstairs to see Hayes with a bowl of cereal watching sponge bob.

"What did they say?" He asked, once I say next to him.

"We have an appointment at 1 o'clock, and right now it is," I check my phone to see the time," 10:30 so we should start getting ready at 11:30," I say.

He nods his head, and finishes his cereal.

After we finish eating our breakfast, we crack a few jokes together and laugh them off while we are walking up the stairs to get ready.

"You can use Cameron's shower," I say.

"Okay I'll be out in a few,"

He walks over towards Cameron's bathroom, and I walk in my room and head towards my bathroom. I get naked, and hop in the shower.

I wash the sex smell, off of my body and rinse my hair from the shampoo, and conditioner. After I finish washing every part of my body, and I wash my face with the pimple remover.

No I don't have any pimples, I just want my face to stay clear and smooth from them.

Once I get out of the shower, I head to my drawer to get some undergarments on. Once I'm finished that, I rub lotion all over my body, and rub deodorant under my under arms.

I dry my hair up, pick out my outfit for the day, and once I'm finished i slip it on and add some maskera and Chapstick on for the day.

I slip on some white vans, and head downstairs to see Hayes eating a banana. I grab one and began to eat it.

"You ready?" I ask him as I take a bite from my banana.

"Yes I'll drive," he says.

I finish my banana,  throw it in
the trash, and hand him the car keys.

-

We are at the doctors appointment, and we are waiting for the lady to call my name.

I'm actually really scared at this point. Although my birthday is in 2 days I will be 17, I'm just not ready for a baby. If I am pregnant I will settle up for adoption. I don't think Hayes is ready for a baby, and if Cameron finds out I'm pretty sure he would flip.

He will rant on, about how irresponsible I am, and I will feel so stupid. He really can't talk about my mistakes, because he was a teenager himself. Just because he is 21 turning 22 doesn't mean, he can all me stupid. I'm pretty sure he got someone pregnant when he was my age.

No Cameron does not have a baby, and if he did he would've told me about it.

"Mia Dallas," someone calls.

I look up, and walk towards the lady.

"You are indeed pregnant. Tomorrow you can pick up your medicine make sure, you take two of them a day. Your next appointment will be in 3 weeks please note that down, have a nice day," she says and walks away.

Oh god.

-

Once I'm home, I walk towards the door with Hayes. I see Cameron, and that's when I decide on telling him the news.

"Mia guess what," he says.

He looks really excited, I hope I don't break his excitement when I tell him I'm having a baby.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm having a baby," he says.

I open my eyes wide, and my mouth hangs open.

There is NO way I can tell him I'm pregnant now. He's having a child!? Whose the mother?

I can't even think anymore, everything starts to get dizzy and the next thing I can feel is my head hit the floor.

-

I hope you enjoy! Comment and vote for more updates.

-
Mia :)