C | 12.

Mia's pov (Friday September 17th)

-

Going back to school was the least of my problems right now, the hardest one was seeing Hayes. Yes he came to visit me in the hospital, yes he apologized, and no I didn't forgive him.

He was the one who caused everything that has happened to me in the past month. Cameron's hates him, and I don't blame him. Although I wish I could hate him too. So here I am, sitting down at the lunch tables alone. Wishing my bestfriend Naomi was here, wishing I was in bed actually listing to Hispanic, and trap music. I love Justin Bieber, and Shawn Mendes if that's what your thinking.

See! I'm at the lunch table thinking about music, when everyone else is talking about parties they are going to tonight. I wish I could be happy, I am but I mean happy happy. Like in a relationship happy. As I was still thinking about music, someone interrupted my thoughts as they sat at my table.

"There's a party tonight at my house, do you wanna come?" some one asked. I looked up to see Michael and I smiled.

I missed him, and I regret even telling him that Hayes and I were something, because yes I thought it over... I HATE HIM. Even thinking of his name, makes me vomit to death. But yes I have a plan, and yes I know I'll sound so mean even doing this plan! But hey! When Hayes said it was all just a game, I might as well play the game too. Just so I can get my revenge.

The plan is to make Hayes extra jealous, then ask him out on a date, then bring him to my house and have 'sex,' with him. No I won't actually have sex with him I'm not going to loose my virginity to some bastard. But as we are at my house, I'll make him feel guilty. I'll make him wish he never hurt me.

"I'm really sorry, I have plans tonight... Maybe some other time?" I asked.

He nodded, and walked away from the table.

I grabbed my phone from my bag, and texted Hayes.

Me- meet me at the park, where I first kissed you when you returned from tour.

As soon as I sent it, a couple seconds later I got a reply.

Hayes- sure I'll be there asap.

Since today was a half day, I walked out of the lunch room,  went to my car and drove to the park.

As soon as I got there I saw Hayes sitting on the swing, looking down at his shoes.

"Hey," I said as soon as I got to him. My voice sounded scratchy.

"Hey look I'm really sorry,"

"Forget it, things happen,"

-

A couple hours passed, and we were now at my house. I pushed Hayes on the bed, and got on top of him and kissed him.

What the fuck! I felt sparks as I kissed him, that wasn't supposed to happen! I told myself I don't LOVE him anymore.

I push off of him, run my hands through my hair and sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I felt something," I cried.