C | 5.

Mia's pov (Wednesday August 24th)

-
"Mia wake up please," someone called, I opened my eyes and saw Cameron standing over my bed.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"7:47, you need to get up and get ready for school,"

"My alarm clock goes off at 7:50 I have 3 minutes," I groan.

"Okay have it your way," he says and walks away.

I smile to myself, and close my eyes and try to have a good 3 minutes of a dream.

I felt drops of water, fall onto my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw a huge bucket of water staring at me.

"Ahh," I scream.

Cameron smiles and drops all of the water out of the bucket, and it goes falling onto me.

I run out of my bed, and tackle Cameron to the floor.

"Owe," he whines.

"Why would you do that!?" I yell at him.

"Because you wouldn't get up like I asked you," he says and pushes me off of me.

I roll over and land on my head, and then I hear the sound of my alarm.

"Now I'll get up," I say and get up off of the floor, and head to the bathroom to get ready for school.

-

I was about to walk out of the door, when I got a text message. I take a look at it.

Michael - hey can I pick you up?

I frown at the message and ignore it.

"Cameron?" I yell.

"Yes?" He yells back.

"Can you drive me to school please?"

He walks downstairs, and almost slips and I bust out laughing.

"Shut up...," he says as he gathers himself up.

"Where's your little boyfriend?" He asks me.

"He's not my boyfriend, and besides I don't want to ride with him," I explain.

"Did he pull something?" He asks.

"No I just don't want to ride with him sheesh," I say and sit on the couch.

"Okay fine let me get my shoes on," he says and heads upstairs.

-

"Bye," I say and wave to Cameron.

He waves back, and drives off.

I walk into school, and head to my locker to get my books.

After I walk to class, and I spot Michael walking towards me so I rush into the class and head to an empty seat. Luckily for me the teacher wasn't in class so everybody was talking to everybody. Michael walks over towards the empty seat next to me, and scoots his chair closer towards me.