"Jack?" Mark snapping me out of my thoughts as I glance towards him. "The light is green." Saying to me as I continue my drive. "Are you alright man?" Asking me concern lacing his voice.

I don't need him to be concerned for me. Especially when we are about to have a lot of fun.

"Yeah, I was just thinking is all. But hey what game did you want to play anyways when we get back to my house?" Staring at the road continuing the drive to my apartment. "I was thinking of that actually but I couldn't think of a good one. I mean maybe we could play Who's Your Daddy. I know a lot of my viewers want to watch that and they keep wanting me to play it with you." "Yeah that sounds good."

Seeing my apartment coming up soon smiling a bit excited to have Mark to my apartment for once.

- Rynn's POV - (Please don't kill me. There will be a lot Sean's POV in this chapter.)

Laying in my bed finishing another page of his journal just staring at my ceiling with the journal laying open on my stomach. Staring at the ceiling with my mind replaying me meeting Sean. 

He's so handsome. I can't believe someone can be that attractive. I bet he has a lot of fangirls. I wonder why he would want to hangout with some loser like me. Did his mom put him up to this?

Oh who cares. I get to hang out with Sean and that's all I need to know. 

That's all that matters right?

I don't know... Maybe I should call Lisa and ask her what she thinks.

Looking back at the journal, that is going up with my breathing, smiling to myself. Grabbing it starting to read the next page.

I'll call her right after I read this page or later tonight. 

My YouTube page has been getting better and better from the past couple of days. I think it has to do with the fact that I got a shout out from Pewdiepie. I don't know how I even won the contest to be honest. My content isn't as good as most of the people who entered the contest. I'm glad I was one of the winners though. I now have around 15 thousand subscribers! It's insane! I couldn't believe the number when I first saw it. I though my computer glitched for a second but when I reloaded the page it was at fifteen thousand subs. 

Who ever knew that I would have this many subs one day? If I knew I could make a living off of playing video games I would have started a long time ago. 

For more good news I'm almost done with college! I mean I have finals soon for my classes but this is my last year. I couldn't be happier to get out of this school. I still don't know why I picked this to study in. But I mean at least I'm almost done with school now so I can get my degree. 

I also should be moving soon. My friend asked me to move in with him another guy into an apartment. I mean the cabin is nice and all but I mean I do want to move to the city. 

I don't know exactly what I'm going to do yet but when I figure it out I'll tell you.

- Sean's POV -

"AHHH! What was that?!" Mark yelling at the computer as I chase him in the game with the purple dildo. Laughing my ass off at him watching him trying to run away as the baby. "No!" Chasing him out of the room and into the hallway with him just turning to just stare at me. The game glitching out a bit making the baby only turn his head all the way around. 

"Oh my god! Mark don't move." Laughing so hard just staring at the computer with Mark not moving at all. "You should crouch." Mark telling me. Pressing the keys to make the dad crouch making Mark laugh even harder then me. "Why do your knees do that?" "I think the baby is possessed or something." Dying of laughter showing Mark making him laugh even harder. "That's just creepy. DADDY!" Mark yelling at the top of his lungs running off down the stairs turning back around. 

Laughing at him making the dad chase him with the thing again.

Smiling to myself feeling good but something feels missing.... Ever since we left after saying goodbye to Rynn something felt missing... I don't usually feel this at all. Especially not when I'm around my friends but now I just feel off. 

I feel lonely...

Even with Mark right beside me playing video games with me making me smile and laugh along with him. I'm glad to be playing around with my best friend but I just feel so alone at the same time. 

I wonder if Mark ever feels this way since he doesn't have anybody he's with as well.

Why am I feeling lonely now? Is it because of Rynn or am I just noticing it now because of her?

Sighing in the back of my chair while staring at the computer screen not feeling so good anymore. Frowning to myself putting the controller down before stretching my arms a bit before seeing the pause menu come up.

"What's wrong?" Mark asking me with seriousness lacing with voice. Leaning back into his chair as well while putting his controller down beside mine. Stretching my arm out stopping the recording on the camera before looking back at Mark.

"I don't know exactly. I was feeling perfectly fine then suddenly I just started feeling off again." Admitting to him with him looking over to me in concern. Waiting for me to continue watching him cross his arms in front of his chest. 

"You know when we dropped off Rynn back at the cabin?" "Yeah." "Well since then I started to feel weird. I don't know exactly how to describe it but I haven't felt good since then." Sighing to myself once more before taking my right hand and scratching the back of my head. "What do you mean?" Mark asking with me. Shaking my head to him not really knowing myself what I meant.

"I just..." Glancing away from him before looking back into his brown eyes. "..I just-" Taking in a deep breathe trying to make the feeling go away. Breathing out having the feeling still there making me frown more. "Mark, ever since we dropped her off I just started feeling so lonely. Even when I'm around you laughing and having fun playing video games I feel kind of lonely. I don't know why." Confessing to him seeing him frown a bit before nodding. 

"I mean it's not you. I'm having a great time with you and everything. I really am. It's just... I don't know what I'm saying. I'm sorry just forget it." Rambling on seeing him smile slightly. "Jack, calm down. I know what you mean." Saying to me making me slightly confused. "I know it's not me or anything but I do think I know what the problem is." Mark continuing to tell me.

"What do you think it is?" Asking him.

"Well, I think you've been feeling lonely lately without realizing it since you live alone. You don't have your dog living with you, he lives with your parents. You also don't have any roommates. You are by yourself 24/7 and you haven't noticed how lonely you are until today. You haven't gotten out of your house so when you were having a great time you didn't feel so alone anymore." Telling me with me nodding to him. "Yeah, maybe you're right." "I know I'm right and that makes me worry for you when I leave. At least when I go home I have Chica waiting for me and I still have Matt and Ryan living with me. You need to go out more and get friends here that you can see so you don't feel like this anymore."

He's right. He's absolutely right.

But I can't.

"I don't have time for that Mark. You know that." Frowning once again with him shaking his head to me. "You do you just have to make the time. Besides I know the perfect person who I'm pretty sure wants to be your friend anyways." "Who?" "Rynn."

Blushing slightly just at her name with me shaking my head at him. "I don't know if she would actually want to hang out with someone like me." "Why wouldn't she?" "I'm just me. Mark I'm not like you, her idol. I don't have big muscles. I don't work out, I don't do a lot for charity. I don't do much outside of YouTube. All I know is YouTube." Confessing to him.

Putting his hand on my shoulder making me look into his brown eyes and not on the floor. "Jack, the way she was looking at you today I can tell she sees more in you then you do. You need to get out there and she's a great person. Seriously she even agreed to hangout with you just take the chance. If not for yourself then for me, please." Begging me with his eyes.

"Okay."

So I guess I need to find a way to make Rynn want to be friends with me now. 

Word count: 2,265.