Septic Thoughts

Leaning against my door still hearing Sean drive away with Mark as I take in a deep breathe. Inhaling a big breathe holding it in before exhaling it feeling a bit more relaxed. 

Did that really just happen? That could not have actually happened. Right? I hope it actually happened.

Sean is adorable. I mean he is just adorable. The way he talks. The way he moves. The way he looks. He's just amazing. 

Feeling my heart beat fast in my chest of just thinking about him before taking in another deep breathe. 

I need to relax.

Going over to my bed putting my wallet on my desk then taking off my pants and shirt putting them on the floor. Pulling Sean's journal from under my mattress putting it on my bed as I slip into my silky sheets. Getting under my sheets feeling better already as I put music on in through my headphones and open up Sean's journal.

- Sean's POV - (Are you proud of me now, ma?!)

Driving away with Mark in the passenger seat as he smiles towards me. "She's nice, isn't she?" Asking me as I nod towards him. Smirking to me as I drive down the road with him staring at me. "So what was that about then?" Mark remarking at the fact that I got the car to go hug her goodbye. "I was just being nice." Saying to him as he rolls his eyes. 

One thing he knew being my best friend is when I'm lying. 

"Tell me the truth." Saying to me simply as I sigh back into my car seat. "She's cute." Shyly admitting to him making him simply smirk more at me. "She is. So what do you think about her?" Mark trying to make me talk more about Rynn.

There isn't much to say since I just met her but by the way she kept looking at me it was like as if she knew me somehow on a personal level. She obviously didn't know me at all but maybe my mom talked about me a lot to her. Well at least more then she was telling me. 

"Well I mean she's beautiful. I want to get to know her more. Besides you don't get a lot of girls who can joke around and love video games as well." Confessing to Mark my true thoughts about her. "She is definitely not like most girls I know." Mark confessing back to me with me nodding.

"Do you think she will want to hangout with me?" Asking him with concern lacing my voice.

I mean why would she want to hangout with me? It's obvious that the only reason she came to lunch with us today was because of Mark. She even admitted she started her YouTube channel because of Mark and how he's her idol. She was probably only giving me her number to be nice to me and not embarrass me in front of my friend. 

But there is something about her that makes me want to get to know her more. 

"Why wouldn't she want to hangout with you?" Mark looking over to me with a serious face on. "Did you see the way she kept looking at you through lunch? It was like someone seeing an angel for the first time. I'm pretty sure she will want to hangout with you." Saying with a complete serious tone while looking at me before looking back at the road.

"Did she really look at me like that?" Glancing over to him seeing him nod. "Yeah just look at the picture on twitter. She wasn't even looking at the camera or at me. She was staring up at you." His voice soft as if to convince me but I didn't need much convincing. 

I want to get to know Rynn more. She seems so different than the other girls here. She likes the woods, video games, youtube, good music, anime, and she's going to college. Rynn is actually trying to start a future for herself while playing videogames for fun. You don't get to know actual gamer girls with that kind of beauty. She's also hilarious.