Chapter Eleven

This chapter will be just like the last one, a text conversation. Sorry for not updating!!

◆◆◆

R= Raine, and Introuducing 2 new characters, Leah (L=Leah) and Kim (K=Kim), Raine's Cousins! 

Enjoy! 

Raine's P.O.V

L: Ayyyee What's good?

 K: Heyyy

R: OMG! How are you guys!!

 L: Good, School, Work and More school... 

R: Sounds rough! Don't you go to parties or whatever you do in college? 

L: Haha nope. We promised Omma and Dad that we wouldn't.

 K: We'd be dead meat if we did... They said school and work.. That's all we're allowed to do. If we break the rules we have to leave Seoul and go back to Boston.

 R: I almost forgot... I'M IN SEOUL RIGHT NOW!! 

L: OMG WHAT!

K: Are you gonna come see us? You have to, it's been forever!! 

R: I can't come see you but you sure can come see me. I'm stuck where I am for the next week. 

K: Where are you? Why are you stuck there? 

R: I'm at someone's house but I can't say it now... You'll just have to wait. I have to ask if I can let you guys come over.   

K: Okie :3  

L: :D 

I closed my messenger app and walked into the living room to see Kai and Lay sitting on the couch. I sat down and sighed. Kai looked over at me. 

"What's wrong?" 

"My cousin's want to see me but I can't let them come over here."

"Why not?" 

"It's not my house, i'm not going to invite somebody over when it's not my place too." 

"Fine then, your cousin's are coming over here. Choose a time doesn't matter to us." 

"Oh Thank you!" I exclaimed tackling Kai in a giant hug. Lay huffed. 

"I'm sorry." I giggled giving Lay a hug too. I pulled out my phone and clicked on the message app. 

R: They said yes!! When are you guys free? 

L: Yessss omg it's been forever! 

K: We're free around 6pm. Is that OK? 

R: Yeah! Just text me around 5:00 and i'll send you the address. 

L: YAY We get to see our baby cousin again!!