Chapter Three

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I wiped the sweat from my brow and entered into my room. Practicing for 5 hours really wears you out. The entire time I was practicing I couldn't get my mind off of Sehun discovering me on his phone. I'm glad I came up with the clever lie,but I felt bad for lying. I did what had to be done. He's always so lonely... I know he has us 8 but he needs a female companion. I hope this Raine girl is the right one.

Raine's P.O.V

The next morning I awoke to Mai looking down at me.

"MAI!" I screamed and pulled her into a hug. She smiled and pulled away.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have school?" She nodded.

"I'm the best student in my class. I'm sure that a couple of days won't hurt." I sat up so she could sit down.

"I decided that i'd come and take you to Korea with me for a week."

"Wait, what did my parents say? What about my school?" She waved her hand.

"Don't worry it's all covered. Your parents said yes. They said it would be good to go visit the country your ancestors are from, then your Omma called your school and notified them. The next weeks worth of work is in your backpack and ready for you to do when you feel like it. All you have to do is pack and get on my plane with me tomorrow morning at 4:00." I gasped and hugged her.

"Your the best!"

"And that's not all," She said standing up.

"What?"

"Luna is coming with us!" She said. As if on cue Luna walked in with a large suitcase and her backpack.

"I can't believe this is happening!" I said. I stood up and pulled the 2 into a group hug.

"Girls! Breakfast!" My Mom yelled. Luna and Mai walked out letting me get dressed for the day. I finished and walked out of my room. I saw Luna and Mai sitting at the kitchen table chatting with my parents.

"Morning Omma and Appa." I said kissing them each of the cheeks.

"Morning sweetie. Are you excited to go to Seoul?" My Mom said with a smile.

"Yes! I never thought in a million years that I would be going to Korea with my best friends." My parents chuckled.

"Well, I'm glad your so happy. We'd go too but due to work we can't go."

"Same with my parents. They said that since it'll be just the three of us to just make it a girls trip." I nodded and smiled.

"Good thing I learned all that Korean back in Middle school. Now i'll go and nobody will tell that I was born in America." Everyone at the table laughed. Once I finished breakfast, We all settled in the living room and watched TV. I looked at the clock, it was 12:00. I walked up the stairs with Mai and Luna trailing behind me.

"Who wants to help me pack?" I asked. The 2 girls laughed and followed me into my room. I pulled my small suitcase out from under my bed and my large one from my closet.

"Small one is for shoes. Large for clothes. I'll get the bathroom stuff, and some of my clothes. But I need some things from the store considering that in Korea they don't sell certain things."

"I'll go to the store!" Luna said raising her hand. "Just write a list and i'll go and get the stuff." I nodded and quickly grabbed a pen and paper. I wrote what I needed and handed it to her along with some money.

"That should cover it." She nodded and walked out of the room. I turned to Mai who was pulling out all of my shoe's from the closet.

"Which one's do you want?" She asked holding up a pair of heels. I rolled my eyes.

"3 sneakers, 2 heels, 1 pair of flats and some flipflops. Make sure they all match." I giggled.

"I remember the shoe fiasco from last year. You wore 2 different shoe's to school." Mai laughed.

"Exactly why I need them all to match." She shook her head and smiled. I walked over and helped her pack. Next was clothes. She sat on my bed with the open suitcase next to her. I thew the things I wanted over my shoulders and onto the bed. When I was done I turned and found her hidden in a mini mountain of clothes. My eye's widened.

"You OK?" I asked trying to contain my laughter.

"Yup all good." She said with a muffled chuckle. I helped her out and we folded all the clothes. We were halfway through when Luna walked in with 5 large bags.

"Did you buy the whole store?" Mai joked.

"No, I got what Raine wanted and I got some things I needed. She handed me 2 of the bags.

"Did you really need a bathing suit?" I said pulling out a polka dot bikini. She blushed and snatched it from me.

"No, but I feel like the one I have isn't pretty. I saw this and it caught my eye. Baekie likes black and white. Not bright frilly pink." I rolled my eyes at her and continued packing. When we were finished it was 4:00. I sighed and looked over at the exhausted girls sitting on my bed.

"Are we gonna stay up all night or sleep?" I asked.

"I'd like to sleep," Mai said yawning. "I didn't sleep on the plane. I was too excited to see you guys." Luna and I smiled at her.

"I agree with Mai, I think we should sleep. If we want to we can sleep on the plane, but we need to stay alert at the airport." Luna said standing up from my bed. She headed down the stairs and returned a few minutes later with a bowl of popcorn.

"Want to watch a movie?" She suggested. Mai and I nodded and settled into the bed. Luna put in the movie and hopped on my bed.

"I forgot to take today's selfie!" I pulled out my phone and held it up. I snapped the picture with the three of us in it. I tagged Luna and Mai and clicked post. Luna clicked play on the movie and we settled in. Half and hour into the movie my eye's started to droop. I soon fell asleep.

Hope you enjoy chapter 3! Please don't be a silent reader, I enjoy reading your comments, and seeing you up-vote my chapters.

I might update later on today (considering it's almost 12:30 :P)

Why am I even up right now LOL