Disclaimer for "Instagram"

To all of the amazing people reading this.

"Instagram" is an ORIGINAL idea. It may sound like other fics, but trust me, it won't! I didn't steal any body's ideas, nor do I intend to. Please be kind, don't comment hateful accusations about me "Stealing so-and-so's story." Cause that would be rude and untrue, I've wanted to write a story like this for a while now. Also, I do not own, EXO, SM entertainment, or any of the characters mentioned in this story, aside from the one's that are figments of my imagination. If any of the people (dead or alive), or places mentioned in the story are similar to any in real life it is merely a coincidence.

I really want everyone that reads this to enjoy it. If you have any problems or want to suggest something for the story, feel free to contact me via PM (private message) or message me on Instagram sehunx/lay (remove the "/ ")

I will eventually be taking requests for this to be translated into a different language (most likely Korean) But I will have rules

LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS ARE CLOSED. Do not ask to translate "Instagram"

Rules for Language Translations

1. Do not claim "Instagram" as your own story.

2. Do not add or remove anything from the story

3. If you see that the translations are closed, do not ask to translate "Instagram", I will ignore your request,

4. You must be able to speak English so we can stay in contact.

5. If you do not credit me, I will report you to wattpad and your translation will be removed, and you will not be permitted to translate for me again.

6. THIS RULE IS FOR EVERYONE!!! If you notice a story that is the EXACT same as mine, and they are not give me, Cammieloved1D, credit then please let me know ASAP... When contacting me with a plagiarized story, please include the link to the story and the username of the person. It will be a big help to me if you cooperate with me on this, I work hard on my stories and it would break my heart if somebody would steal it and claim it as their own.

Please don't be a ghost reader, I enjoy reading your comments and seeing your votes, It makes my heart go fuzzy and my eyes go blurry with tears *cry cry*

Thank you for reading this... If you did please comment and let me know you did I greatly appreciate it.

Love,

Cammie

©2016-by Cammieloves1D. All Rights Reserved.

(2020: New cover is added, the old one is above!)