Chapter Two

Raine's P.O.V

The next morning I awoke to my alarm blaring "Call Me Baby." I stretched and walked into the bathroom. I took my shower and quickly dashed to my closet to get dressed. It was Saturday, but I had plans with Luna to go see a movie. I heard my Mom call me downstairs for breakfast. I grabbed my purse and met her at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Good Morning Raine." She said kissing my forehead.

"Morning Omma." I hugged her and we walked into the kitchen together. My Appa was sitting at the table reading the morning newspaper. 

"Morning Appa!" I said kissing his cheek. He grinned and went back to reading his paper.

"Good morning sweetheart." I sat down at my usual spot and dug into the pancakes my Mom made. When I was finished, I got up and put my plate in the sink. I bid my parents farewell and walked to my car. I hopped in a started the engine. 

At the mall

As I pulled into the car park at the mall my phone buzzed. I turned off my car, and looked at the message.

(L=Luna R=Raine)

L: Hey I just saw you pull in, I'm at the main entrance. I got us bubble tea. :) 

R: Yummy! I'll be there in a second! Try not to drink mine!

L: I  won't just hurry up! The chocolate smell is tempting me!

I grabbed my bag and walked got out. I could see Luna standing in the entrance holding two cups, most likely the bubble tea. I locked my car and walked to the entrance.

"Hey!" Luna greeted me. She handed me my cup of bubble tea. 

"Thanks." I said accepting the cup, and poking the straw into the lid. I took a sip and smiled. 

"OK I was thinking we should go and see The 5th Wave. Since we both read the book, I thought it would be a good idea." I nodded.

"I wanted to see that movie anyways." I entered into the mall and turned in the direction of the movie theater. When we got to the ticket booth Luna bought her ticket, and I bought mine. 

"When are you going to take the selfie for today?" I shrugged.

"I guess I have to do it soon, Mai will be waiting and Korea's time frame isn't the same as ours." 

"How about you take it in front of the sign for the movie?" I nodded and walked to the sign. I stood in front of it and posed similar to what I did yesterday. I held up a peace sign and snapped the picture. I smiled satisfied with the end result. 

 sehunxlay: Here's today's selfie 2 down 8 more to go! 

I pushed post and slide my phone in my back into my purse. Luna smiled and pulled me to the snack bar. 

"I want some popcorn. Do you want any?" She asked standing in line. I nodded and pulled my pocket book out of my wallet. 

"I'll buy the popcorn but your going to buy the drinks." I nodded. When we made it to the front of the line a tall boy greeted us with a glare.