Chapter 17

3 MONTHS LATER

Blu POV

 Me and August have been M.I.A. We have been selling drugs. I need more money for this baby. Yes, i'm pregnant by August. I don't even want a baby. He is still that sweet dude I bumped into 3 months ago. August is going on tour today. Oh, I forgot to mention, he is a singer. I wish I can go with him but, I got a funeral to attend. Imani didn't take our break up well. She killed herself last month. I have to admit I wasn't hurt as much as I thought I would be. I'm only going because it's basically my fault that she killed herself. When her sister, Ronda read me the note I was shocked. The note read, "Mia broke your heart like you broke mine. I can't live without hearing your last words to me over and over in my head. I'm depressed shit. I loved you Blu! Mama, Ronda,Jessie,and Daddy, i'm sorry. My only wish is for Blu to come to my funeral. Oh and I cheated on Blu with her cousin! But anyways, see ya earth! Nobody will ever find love in me. I won't cry no more. But, Blu just know I wanted to say, have a good life with your husband. He will never give you what I did! But hey, Vanessa gave me more than you ever could give me. BYEE" Typical Imani. She even petty in her suicide note. I haven't talked to Mia since Geovonni made it official with her. I still have her snapchat though. I saw on her snapchat, (Add Blu on snap: Nahriahlovesher) that Mia and Geovonni are on their way down here.

Bryson POV

My babies Jr and Lala are 3 months old! They look like me. Me and Jaylen have been working on our relationship. I don't like her but, I want a family. I want my family under the same roof instead of getting my kids on weekends like these other dads.  Soon, the feelings will come. I have been working so hard that I have been a nominee 3 times in a row. I am going to the MTV Awards. I miss my pregnant little sister. If that wasn't my sister, I would marry her. Wait, what am I saying? But, i'm talking my family to going to the award show with me.

Ashantie POV

I'm leaving Earth for good. I can't take this anymore. I lost my baby when I was stressed over Bryson leaving me. Kyle got shot from a rival gang member. I got stressed over that too. My life is shattering before my eyes. My mom just died and my grandma died last week. I'm so done with the heartbreak and depression. I'm ending my life and that's final. It's not like anyone cares about me enough to stop me.

August POV

I am in love with Blu. She is pregnant with my baby girl. I am so proud! She don't want to have it and I understand completely. We not even out of high school and she pregnant. I hope she doesn't abort it. I really hope she has it. What if she aborts it? What if she loses it? This will be my first child and, I hope to have many more with her. I really want to be a dad that I never had. I want her name to be Myracle. She gone be so cute, I can already tell. I am so freaking happy to be a dad! 

AT THE MTV AWARDS

Nobody's POV

They all arrived at the MTV Awards. Bryson was here to perform and to accept his award. August was surprising Blu by performing tonight instead of being in Kentucky for a tour. Blu, Bryson, Mom and Jaylen. Jentayvionna changed her name to Jaylen Lawrence. Jaylen loved Bryson with all her heart but, was too scared to say it. She loved the way he is there for the twins and her other 3 kids. It was time for Bryson to perform. He walked on stage a little nervous. He performed in front of crowds but, not this big of a crowd. This crowd had all types of celebrities to judge him. He sung his new song 'Self Righteous' He stared at his sister the whole time.

Blu POV

When Bryson started singing I sung along. The way he looked at me was with passion and full of lust. I don't know if it was because of the song or what. Is it wrong to say I kind of liked the way he was staring at me? I mean, if that wasn't my brother he would be mines. Wait, what am I saying? Must be my pregnancy hormones again. I have my boyfriend, August.

Bryson POV 

I looked at my sister during my whole performance. I don't know what came over to me. I just felt a connection between us. I basically sung the whole song to her. When she caught me singing to her, she locked her eyes onto mine. We stared at each other my whole performance. It was at that moment I knew I had feelings for my baby sister and she likes me too. It was probably her pregnancy hormones acting up again. But, i'm not pregnant so what does this mean?

Heyy guys! I'm grounded so i'm writing on my computer. Sowwy if it's short but that's all I had written down.