Chapter 11 (Geovonni at top)

Blu POV

Mia has left for California. I am very sad because I feel attached to her. She was my first love. I know it was wrong for me to cheat but,she shot me. I just don't see why it's so hard for me to not feel bad that Mia is gone. Imani has been getting really irritated by my sadness. Hey, I'm sorry I miss her. I think I still have feelings for her. It's like the harder I push her away, the more I want her closer. I know, I know it sounds confusing. But what can I say? I'm a confusing girl. I heard Mia has been talking to a boy named Geovonni. I follow him on Instagram. He is very cute,not saying I like him or anything. Honestly, I'm jealous. Not just a tiny jealous. I'm jealous times infinity. I want her back. But, I also want Imani. I'm in the middle of these two girls that I love. I don't know which one I love more. Imani is cuter but, Mia has a better personality. But, I'm just going to stay away from Mia before I do something stupid.

Mia POV

So I texted GeoBear.

Me:Hey I'm here just checked in hotel wya?
GeoBear💍💕: what's the hotel address I'm omw.
Me:351 Vincent drive
GeoBear💍💕: What's my name in ur phone?
Me: GeoBear💍💕 what's mine?
GeoBear💍💕: Babygirl😍💍
Me: Awn that's sweet😊
GeoBear💍💕: I'm here. Come out so we can go.
I have to admit...Geovonni is way sexier in person. I gave him a hug.
Me:GeoBear! Geovonni:Babygirl! He closed the car door and we drove off. He likes to listen to rap music. I'm more of a singing type. Like,Bryson! He sings but it somehow is still rap. That's what I'm in to. I also noticed that Geovonni isn't that tall. How tall are you? I asked randomly. I'm 5'12. He said shyly. I was only 5'8 so I wasn't that tall either. We saw the restaurant and I was amazed. We walked inside. Instead of the usual Chinese restaurant, it was people of all races that worked here. That made me comfortable because I don't know why but, when people of another language talk to eachother around me I think they are talking about me. It was nice for a change to know its diversity in here. The weather was hot but just right. The wind, a cool breeze blowing my hair in my lipgloss. Geovonni ordered Sushi balls. I ordered a Sushi burrito. Our waitress was a black women. She had nice curly hair with dark brown eyes. Her smile,could make you melt like the chocolate skin tone on her. Let me just say, her name was Destiny and she was beautiful. I saw Geovonni staring. Shit I was staring myself. Then I remembered I was with Geovonni, so I stopped. The food was great. After that, we went to the mall. I bought some panties from Victoria Secret. "Who you buying them for baby?" He said winking. They not for you. I said. I saw the sadness in his eyes. I mean, it was my first time meeting the dude. I ain't no hoe who just give it up when you want it. He took me home. I kissed his cheek and went inside. I checked my phone to see Blu has been blowing up my line all day. Should I call back? Nah. I don't want Imani to answer thinking I'm trying to get back with Blu. Cause I don't. Or do.

Geovonni POV

So my friend Marionna gave me Mia number. She and I have been in eachother's dm for like 2 months now. It wasn't nothing too serious. But, when I heard she was moving to California, I knew this was my chance to ask her on a date. She is a very nice girl. I just met her and I wanted to say I love you. Damn, that's how you know I haven't been in a relationship for a while. I mean, who says I love you on the first date? I guess I do. Man, I'm doing this all wrong. I didn't even introduce myself. Hey, I'm Geovonni but, just call me Geo. I am 17 years old. I have a huge crush on Mia. She is an amazing girl. Her and Blu was together for a while. It might sound crazy but, I think Blu deserved getting shot. Why? Cause she was texting Imani while she was with Mia and with them kissing in the bathroom. Mia did it in rage and confusion. She thought she wanted something else and to get it she felt like she had to kill. I don't want her to do that to me when she wants to move on. I am currently not in school because I am trying to pursue my dream of being a basketball player. I know it's like a small chance but, it don't hurt to try. Anyways see you soon.

Imani POV

Mia left and Blu all sad. Like why are you sad and we fought her! She shot you! Can't you see she don't love you! I am over here pouring my soul out to you everyday and will never hurt you but still is sad over your ex. It's been 4 months since the breakup. 3 months since the shooting. And 3 months since we have been dating. All Blu does all day is mopes around the house. It's like she is dead. I leaned over and hugged Blu. What's wrong with you? I said softly. Mia is gone and she has moved on. She was my first love. She said sadly. So your saying that you still love her? No! She said madly. I just want to be alone Imani. Thank you for trying to help. She said again sadly. I just don't get her. How can you love someone who treated you poorly? How can you forgive someone who put a bullet in you? That's the same person who said they would never hurt you but they did. I don't see why it's so hard for her to face the fact that Mia is gone. I know she wants her back but now the question is... Does Mia want her back?