Chapter one

Blu POV

     Okay so I met up with Mia today. We talked why she has been acting different. She said "Nothing is wrong baby. Why would you think that?" I have my reasons. Ever since we started hanging out at my house, Bryson has began to act different also. He just wants me to be safe. I understand but, he can't just be mad at me for who I am in love with. I think Mia needs space from me because, whenever we do talk or be together she just act like i'm her homie instead of her girlfriend. I am trying so hard to be faithful. It's just that, it's a lot of thick and fine ass girls that go to our school. Manuelita is one of them. I told her she is my next girlfriend. I know I was wrong but, I can't keep control over myself when me and Mia aren't around. Mia is my everything and I don't want to hurt her but, I have feelings for a lot of other people. I can't keep my mind on Mia when she not around. It's like every girl is just so cute right now. I haven't did anything yet but if I did, I wouldn't know how to tell her. She might break up with me! I'm so scared to do something but, i'm tempted to cheat. I don't want to hurt Mia, but I just can't help myself.

Mia POV

So I met with Blu today, she asked me what was wrong. I told her it was nun wrong with me. Even though it is something wrong with me. I got a feeling that she is cheating on me. I don't know why but I see her hugging on other girls. If she cheating, we breaking up. It ain't gone be no "sorry" or getting back together. I'm so serious. My baby girl is my everything. She completes me ad makes me feel happy. If she cheats on me I'm  beating up the bitch she cheated on me with and her. Let her hurt my feelings... We gone be fighting up in this bitch. Let her hurt my feelings. But, I lowkey got feelings for Bryson. He is sexy asl and we only 6 years apart. I'm trying to throw hints saying I like him but, he has that bitch Ashantie. I'm gonna scare her off of my man. I just need to do something about Blu cause she in the way.