Chapter 13

Melaine Pov

I woke up to someone gently shaking me. "Melaine,Melaine wake up"I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see my mom. "Start getting ready we're going to go pay our respects to Cora"mom said "ok"I replied. She nodded and left the room. Ugh I'm so tired. I thought of what I should wear and what people of Storybrooke wear. So I poofed myself into a black dress,with a black peacoat,and black high heeled boots,with my hair down. I walked down stairs to see her at the table waiting for me to join her for breakfast. "You look so much like me"she said "I'll take that as a compliment because you are very pretty"I said and she smiled. 

After we ate we went to my mom's vault to where Cora's coffin was. I gently placed a red rose on her coffin and did a few respects even though she wasn't really the warmest grandmother she still got me here. That's when I saw Rumpel walk in. He looked shocked that I was here but I didn't say anything. "Black was always your color"he said "I'm here to bury my mother,so if you come to gloat"mom said "I came to pay my respects. We had our differences but Cora will always have a place in my heart"He said "you killed her to save your own life"Mom said "sadly deperate times call for desperate measures"Rumpel said "like getting Mary Margaret to trick me into killing my own mother. You may be able to hind behind your dagger but she can't. She's going to die for what she did"mom said "oh,come on we both know killing her will cost you thing you want most Henry"Rumpel said "well at least one of my children doesn't care if I kill Mary Margaret or not because she is still partially responsible for me having to give Melaine up because if she hadin't told that secret then Cora wouldn't be suspcous that she could be Daniel's"mom said. "Why don't you just give up this obsession with vengeance,you know it can never make you happy and I would think Melaine here would want a happy mother"Rumpel said "yes it will"mom said "you had a whole curse worth of vengeance and what did it get you a gaping hole in your heart"Rumpel said "that was your curse"mom said "which you cast. Still haven't learned your lesson,have you?"Rumpel said "what lesson?"mom asked "the same one your mother learned a long time ago. You can't have everything even if you do have the most powerful sorcoress on your side. Cora wanted power,ripped out her own heart to get it. You want vengeance Henry's the price you'll pay,time to cut your losses"he said. Mom started to shake her head "never,I will have me son and I will have my vengeance. I will find a way to have everything"mom said and turned away "good seeing you Rumpel"I finally said "you to"he said and walked out once he was gone I asked "so what spell or curse are we going to cast?" Mom smiled the curse of the empty hearted"she said while walking deeper into her vault "so you're going to make Henry love you?"I asked "exacaly,now I'm going to go find the curse in my mother's things and I'm going to need you to find some ingrideants that I know for sure that we need"mom said "ok which ones do you need?"I asked "chimera blood and viper's eye"she said,as I started to look through the potions. Where is it,where are they I thought. When I stumbled upon a box I opened it and found the two ingrideants "gotcha"I said "did you find them?"I heard my mom say "yes"I said "I have them right here" "now to go to Mary Margaret's"mom said 

We were standing outside the aparment and I used my magic to unlock the door and we bot walked in. We saw Mary Margaret on her bed she looked up and saw us. We started to walk closer when Rumpel came out "nice try dearie did you really think it was going to be that easy"he said "no of course not"I said "he can't be your gaurd dog forever"mom said and we both walked out and into the car when someone called mom "hello....who's asking?....who....well,what's he doing out there?is he okay....I'm on my way"mom said I couldn't tell who was on the other end "whose that?"I asked "some person telling me that Henry is in the woods all alone"she said while driving "so we're going to get Henry?"I asked "yes"she said. She stopped the car when we made it to the woods "he'll probaly be by the well"mom said I nodded as we made our way to the well I saw a boy stading by it,that must be Henry. "Henry"mom called "what are you doing?"she asked "I'm getting rid of magic i-it's ruining everything,and you can't stop me"he said "all that's gonna do is get you killed"mom said "you just say that because you need magic so you can cast that curse on me"he said as he lit the match. Mom used her magic to make the dynamite disapear and I used my magic to make the matches disapear. "I can't lose you,Henry you mean to much to me"mom said "then don't cast the curse don't kill Mary Margaret"he said "Henry she has to pay"mom said "the curse,it won't make you love you for real it'll be fake"he said "but it will be something. I know it's hard for you to understand right now,but you'll see we can be happy we can have everything"mom said "not like this"he said. When I heard Emma yell "hey,Regina gett away from my son!" I used my magic to throw blue lightning strikes at her and she fell back "he's not yours he's mine and after I cast this curse"mom said "you'll never see him again"I finished "Melaine how the hell did you get here I thought you were-"Emma said "still on the beanstalk where you abandoned me"I said "yeah"Emma said "well I wasin't lying and it looks like I won't be on your side Swan and I'm more powerful than all of you here even more powerful than the dark one"I said Emma and the other two people looked at me stunned even Henry "you wanna kill Mary Margaret you two are going to go through us"Emma said "did you not hear my speech how I'm more powerful than anyone"I said "yes but I'm still going to try"Emma said "Okay"my mom and I said at the same time I had electricity in my hands and mom had a fireball "stop!"Henry yelled and got in the middle of all of us "Henry,get out of the way!"one of the men yelled that was with Emma. "Not until someone helps me destroy magic!"Henry yelled "there's no way to get rid of it you can't just blow it up"mom said "magic isin't the problem kid it's them"Emma said "its not just them it's everyone look what magic did to Mary Margaret look at what it did to you and I know you were born with magic I read about you in my book but you used to use light magic and now you use dark"Henry said looking at me"it's ruining everything it makes good people do terrible things"he finished "and bad people"Emma said "please it's gonna destroy my family help me get rid it"Henry pleaded "I can't do that Henry but there is something I can do"mom said and lifted up the curse and dropped it into her ball of fire "thank you"he said and walked away with his happy family. "I'm sorry"I said "it's fine lets just go home"mom said as she poofed us back to the house." I'm going to go take a nap I'm tired"I said "that's fine"mom said. I walked back upstairs and plopped onto my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Henry and what he said is that he knew me from his book. What book I thought but I was to tired to think so I went to sleep.