Chapter 6

ONE YEAR LATER

Melaine Pov

It's been a year now since Belle left or died we will never know the truth. I saw Rumpel sitting at the table he seemed to be starring off into space. I walked in slowly and walked up to him "are you ok?"I asked him "I'm fine"he said flatly "maybe we should do something like just us"I said. "We can spin straw into gold and diamond"I said he nodded and we walked over to our spinning wheels. "Have you ever heard of the dark curse?"I asked "yes"Rumpel said. "Do you know what land it takes you to or realm,world or whatever?"I asked "I do not know where the dark curse takes you I just know it's powerful and it could be cast any time soon"Rumpel said "oh do you know who is going to cast it?"I asked "yes and I'm not telling you"Rumpel said. I nodded we stayed quiet for several minutes just spinning straw. Honestly I wanted to do something else I wanted to do something like dancing or something. But I don't know how to dance but maybe Rumpel does he could teach me how to dance. "Can we do something else?"I asked "like what dearie?"Rumpel asked "well I don't know how to dance maybe you can teach me."I asked. He hesitated not sure whether or not to say yes or no."Sure why not"Rumpel said. He used his magic to poof me into a dark blue almost navy ball gown and started to play some music. Rumpel taught me the basics then we moved on to something more challenging. My feet felt like they where going to fall off but I didn't care because I was having the most fun I've had in a while. "We should take a brake"said Rumpel I nodded and sat down in a chair "what would you like for dinner on the house"Rumpel said. "Umm,I don't really care what we eat for dinner"I said. Rumpel smiled and poofed us a feast that was on the table I smiled and sat down at the table and began to eat. "This was fun"I said "what we did today" "yes it was dearie"Rumpel said. We where about almost done with our food when Rumpel said "I have to go make another deal with Cinderella" "ok will you be back"I asked "yes"he said "promise"I said "promise"he said.

but when I woke up the next morning he was not there.