Chapter 12

Melaine Pov 

Finally we were here in Storybrook. I was stepping off Hook's ship when Cora stopped me. "What?"I asked "I don't want you here with me"said Cora "wait but we had a deal we both get to see Regina"I said. "I know but give me five days with Regina alone then I will gain her trust and then I'll tell her about you"Cora said. A rush of anger went through me I've waited my whole life to see my mother. "But that's not fair"I said "Fine four days alone with Regina and if you don't want to take that offer then I will wipe her memeries of you all together"Cora said. "Fine"I huffed "good girl"Cora said as I walked back up to Hook's ship,I saw Cora cast a protection spell around it so no one can see the ship.

The next day I sat up on the mast and looked at Storybrooke. What weird clothes I thought but I guess I will have to get used to it because I'll be living here for the rest of my life.

Three Days later

Regina Pov

I put back in my mother's heart so now she could really care about me. When she callapsed to the ground "Mother"I said "Mother?" "what's wrong" "this would've been enough,you would've been enough. Melaine is alive on Hook's shi..."Cora said before she died in my arms. "Mother? what's going on? Mother? don't leave me,please. What am I going to do?"I said sobbing "your mother did you no favors"Mr.Gold said "Shut Up!"I yelled back "you stole her life you cast some spell"I said sobbing "I did nothing"Mr.Gold said "Regina Stop"I heard Snow yell "you,you did this"I said and poofed myself to the docks thinking about what my mother said Melaine is alive on Hook's ship. Do I even know a person named Melaine I thought. Then it hit me full force. My daughter I had to give up about ten or eleven years ago.

I have to find her. I looked up and saw a seagle land on what looked like to be nothing unless the ship was casted by a protection spell. I found what was the step and started walking up onto the decks. "Cora are you back?"I heard someone say running up onto the deck I saw her. She's so beautiful with brown hair past her shoulders,brown eyes,and white skin.

Melaine Pov

I froze once I saw her my mother she was so beautiful,my mother. "Mmom"I said slowly "yes"she said I smiled and ran up to her full force hugging her tightly. "I can't believe it's really you"I said. "You look so beautiful"I said "not as beautiful as you"she said. I smiled "I'm so sorry I had to give you up"she said with tears in her eyes. "It's okay it's not your fault you were in love with Daniel and had me and Cora was really mad"I said "how do you know about me and Daniel"she asked "I have my ways"I said. "Why don't we go back to my house"Regina said as she poofed us to the door step. "Whoa"I said "you have a really nice,big house"I said as I walked inside "why thank you"mom said "why don't I show you to your room"she said as we walked up stairs "whose room is this"I asked "oh that's my son's room but he prefers to stay with the charmings and Emma"mom said "because they're hero's"I said "and I'm a villian"mom said "no you're not just because you made some mistakes doesn't make you a villian"I said "but I've killed people"mom said "so have I...."I said mom gave me a look "on accident"I finished she nodded "just out of couriosity how?"mom asked "well I was doing some magic practicing on electricity and I accidently eletricuted the entire village nearby killing some people"I said "you have magic"mom asked. Oh right she doesn't know that I'm the falling the star. "yes I was born with it also known as the Falling Star"I said "the most powerful magic in all the realms"mom said I nodded. "I guess magic runs in the family"mom said. She then opened the door to my room the room was black and white. the walls were white,my rug was black,and the bed spread was black and white,and of course the furniture. "Do you like the room?"mom asked "I love it"I said "we're going to wake up early tomorrow to pay our respects for Cora"mom said "wait Cora's dead?"I asked "yeah,Snow killed her"Mom said "I'm sorry"I said "it's fine. Why don't you get going to bed it's almost 9:30"she said and I nodded "goodnight"I said "goodnight I love you"mom said "I love you too"I replied.

Later that night

I couldn't sleep. I just had this terrible nighmare that I lost my mother again. I walked down the hallway to where my mother's room is. I opened the door slowly and walked in "mom"I whipered and walked up to the bed and gently shook her"mmm"she said as she opened her eyes "what is it sweetheart?"she asked "can I sleep with you? I had a nightmare"I said. She smiled and moved over so I could get in. I climbed in and she wrapped her arms around me,and I fell into a peaceful slumber.