Chapter 9

Melaine Pov

Hook and I where starring off in the open space when Cora walked up "Hello Cora"Hook and I said "can you tell us the important thing you needed to show us"said Hook ". Cora lifted her hand to show a bottle with part of a portal in it. "Sparkly dirt?"Hook asked "no it's part of a portal wardrobe thing"I said.Cora nodded "It's the remains of the wardrobe to travel between worlds"she said "is it enough to get where we need to go?"Hook asked "no it's a start"said Cora "but we will be there in no time right?" I asked "exacaly,we will soon be in Storybrooke"said Cora.

"ok I'm going to rip everyone's hearts out you and Hook are going to be acting surviors of the attack and maybe Snow and all the other people will trust you guys and thats our way to storybrooke"Cora said Hook and I nodded. She went to go rip out the peoples hearts when she was finished Hook and I waited undersome dead bodies and debris on the attack."It smells bad"I whispered to Hook "well you're going to have to deal with it for now"Hook said. We waited being silent and not moving until we heard voices "oh my god"I heard someone say "this can't be. Our land we where protected here how did the ogre's find us"another person said "ogre's didn't do this,Cora did,their hearts they where ripped out. This is her magic twisted and evil. We have to stop her"another person said"but it's to late. She killed them she killed them all"another person said. "Well we have to stop her before she hurts anyone else"a person said. Hook and I started to move showing that we where alive. "Hey,hey there's people under there"a person said and started to pull us out."Please help us"I said cutely "your safe now"someone said to me. Then we walked to where a table was "have you seen them before?"a girl with blonde hair asked "yes,he is blacksmith and that's his niece"said a girl with dark brown hair. Yes I thought they bought it the lie I put in that girl's head to make it look like we where here for a while it's been a while since I've done that spell. "Came to our camp a couple months ago. The man said that he lost his hand in an ogre attack"the girl with dark brown hair said "why would Cora leave two survivors. It's messy doesn't make sense"the girl girl with blonde hair said "you think there lying"the girl with dark brown hair said "I think Cora tricked us before. I don't want that to happen again."the girl with blonde hair said "here you go"the blonde haired girl said as she handed us some cups of water. Mine had bugs in it I'm a bit more refined than that I thought. "What's you name?"I asked the girl with blonde hair"I'm Emma and this is Mulan"she said pointing to the woman with dark brown hair "and this is Snow"pointing to a woman with short black hair "and Aurora"she said pointing to a girl with aburn hair. I nodded "what's your name?"Emma asked "Melaine"I said she. "I can't thank you enough for your kindness"Hook said. Wow he is really bad at acting I thought. "An island full of corpses you're the only two,to escape how exacaly did that happen?"Emma asked "she attacked at night"I said "slaughtered everyone in one fell swoop. When she started ripping out people's hearts we hid under the bodies of those who had already been killed, and we pretended to be dead our self. Mercifully,the ruse worked"said Hook "so much for favoring the brave"Emma said. "It was we could do to survive or we could've been dead"I said. "I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'm pretty good at knowing when someone is lying to me"Emma said "we're telling you the truth"Hook said. Emma smiled at us "we should leave here in case Cora decides to come back"Mulan said "we should start searching for a new portal back to Storybrook. I only got about five minutes with my husband not to mention my grandson"said Snow "you have a grandson?" asked Hook "long story"Snow said "well we know this land well we can help guide you"said Hook "you're not going to guide us anywhere until you two tell us who you really are"Emma said and put a knife to Hook's throat. Then Mulan started tying us up this rope is not going to hold me I thought. "I already told you I'm just a black smith"said Hook "sure you are"Emma said and whistled to call on ogre "maybe you two will talk to the ogres when they rip you limb from limb"Emma said as an ogre roared "you can't just leave us like this"I said "what if they're telling the truth"said Aurora "they're not"said Emma and they started to walk off Hook and I looked at each other and nodded "good for you,you bested us. I can count the amount of people who've done that with one hand"said Hook "is that suppose to be funny?"asked Emma "who are you two?"she asked "Killian Jones but most people have taken to call me my more colorful moniker Hook"he said "Hook"Snow said "check my satchel"he said to Snow who opened it up to pull out a Hook."ok then what's your name?"Emma asked me "Melaine Mills I also have a more colorful moniker the Falling Star"I said with an attitide "wait Mills as in Regina Mills?"Emma asked "oh,you just found out who my mother is"I said "you better hury up they're getting closer"Emma said. "Cora wanted us to gain your trust so we could learn everything there is to know about your Storybrook she didn't want any surprises when she finally got over there"Hook said. "She can't get over there we destroyed the wardrobe"Snow said "but the enchantment remains. Cora gathered the ashes and she's going to use them to open up a portal"I said. An ogre roar got closer "Now if you kindly cut us loose"Hook said "No we should leave them here to die to pay for all the lives that they took"Mulan said "That was Cora,not me"said Hook "lets go"said Emma "wait,wait"we called "you need us alive"we said "why?"asked Emma "because we both want the same thing to get back to your land"said Hook "you two would say anything to save your selves. Why are we supposed to believe you two now?"asked Emma "because we arranged for transport with Cora. But seeing how resourceful you are,we'll offer you the same deal we'll help you if you promise to take us along"said Hook. "How are you going to help us get home?"asked Snow "the ashes open a portal but to find your land she needs more. There's an enchanted compose Cora seeks it we'll help you obtain it before she does"I said. "So Cora won't make it to Storybrooke and we will be one step closer to getting home"Emma said "sounds too good to be true"said Snow. "There's only one way to find out"said Hook. An ogre roared again getting closer "you two tell me one thing and whatever you say I better believe it. Why does Captain Hook and the Falling Star want to go to Storybrooke?"Emma asked "to exact revenge on the man who my hand Rumpelstiltskin"Hook said "and you"Emma asked "so I can finally have my mother back"I said. An ogre roared again. I used my magic to untie us Emma looked at me in shock. We started to walk away with Hook leading us to the compose."Let me guess the compose is up there"said Emma pointing to the giant beanstalk.