chapter 1

Aaryan singhania is a 27 years successful business man. He is the proud of his entire family. Unlike he is a stone hearted person.

He is very popular that , he gets attention from everyone. Most men envied on him. He is the most eligible bachelor.

He has no time for the love like stuff. He thinks it is just a waste of time.

Not to forget, he is such a playboy. He has that charisma . Everywhere he goes ,a big paparazzi follows him.

He sat in his office, sipping the hot coffee. He had a rough night by struggling with his presentation. He is a perfectionist freak. Once he was satisfied with his work, he relaxes.

"May i come in sir", his secretary Miss. Nina walked into his cabin.

He sighed her to come in, and went back in arranging his files.

Sir, Mr. Gupta and his co- have came. They are waiting for you , she gestured nervously by adjusting her spects.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute", you take these files with you.

She took those files and went off to his cabin.

The presentation really went well. Ofcourse who how could'nt it be...

Well done Mr. Singhania we were so impressed. So lets make this deal.

Thank you Mr . Gupta . So it's a deal.

They shook their hands.

He headed towards his house.

As soon as he stepped in his home, his mother Mrs. Sharmila gave him a warm hug.

Aaryan have you ate anything yet? You have been in office since yesterday . What should I do to you? Now listen to me and have breakfast.

Mom, cool down. And what have you done for breakfast? I'm damn hungry!!

Well, i know. I made parathas, your favourite pasta....what not!!

"You are the world's greatest mom "!!! I love you so much mom.

Mom these are so tasty.

Look Aaryan," I have to tell you  something".

"Mom..mom please not again"!! I don't want to marry now.

Listen beta, this girl will be so perfect for you. I'm so sure that you will like her.

Mom, I have already told you. Stop bothering me please.

I can't Aaryan . Your dad arranged it. So be a good boy and listen to my words.

Oh mom!! Why does dad always do this? I'm not at all ready for the marriage.

Okay I understand. But for now, you will meet her today evening . This is just for being friends. Once go and talk to her. You just have to attend there, I will take care of the rest. I will convince your dad,Is it okay now?

You have to talk to dad. This is the last time .

So it's her photo and biodata. Meet her at cafe house at 5pm. And listen carefully , talk to her politely. She is my friend's daughter.

Yep mom. Now can I have some peaceful sleep.

He rushed to his room and banged the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A new story. Please kep voting and commenting!! 😊😄😊😀