" Yoo Jung ah, let's go " Insuk pulled me in front of him so I could go first.

I went down the stairs from the plane and walked avoiding his looks.

Suddenly a guy tapped my shoulder,

" May I help you with your luggage? " He asked.

I knew from his voice it was Rocky.

" No thanks " I replied looking down.

I continue walking and finally arrive at the bus station where everyone head in to go to the summer camp \ school. There will be study and learning to be independent.

I unpack my stuff after I found my tent that we are staying the first 5 nights.

I went down of the tent to get fresh air when I bump into a Girl,

" I'm sorry " I said bowing.

" it's fine " She said while she was holding a guys hand.

I looked up and saw Rocky staring at me,

What should I do?

" You must be from the camp, I'm... " I looked at Rocky," Choi Yoo Jung " I said.

" I'm Lim Nayoung and this is my boyfriend Rocky " She introduced herself.

" Nice to meet you, I'll get going now " I said as I walk pass Rocky avoiding his looks.

- Rocky's pov-

I was shocked to see Yoo Jung here, but she was somehow ignoring me.

----

After I took Nayoung to her tent, I went to the forest next to our camp site to look around when I heard a beautiful voice singing, I followed the sound and saw Yoo Jung sitting under a large tree

" Your voice is amazing " I compliment her.

" Don't compliment me, Nayoung will be mad at you " She replied.

" We only started dating two months ago " I told her.

" Whatever " She said looking away.

" Do you have a boyfriend? " I asked.

" Ya, Hwang Insuk " She answered.

" Oh, really? " I made sure. She nodded.

It started to rain really hard, and the wind was blowing hard,

I took her hand and ran with her back towards the camp site, but it was too far that we stopped under a large tree with many large leaves that cover the rain.

Yoo Jung was suddenly weak and she collapsed right there,

" Yoo Jung ah! Wake up! Yoo jung " I called.

When the rain got lighter, I took off my jacket, put it on her and gave her a piggy back ride back to the camp site.

I lay her down in the clinic bed and got hot towels to warm her,

" What are you doing? " Someone asked.

" Oh, it's you " I said to Nayoung.

" Can we talk? " She said.

" Okay " I replied.

We went outside the clinic,

" What do you think you're doing? " She questioned.

" She just fainted in front of my eyes, who would just leave it like that without worrying " I told Nayoung.

" I would and I want my boyfriend to be the same " Nayoung shouted.

" Yah! Being nice isn't a problem but only be nice to the people that are nice to you " I warned her.

" She's not nice to you, you just met " She yelled.

" Nayoung! It's not like I forgot you but I'm helping when I'm suppose to " I shouted back putting all my anger out.

" If you don't care, let's break up right now " Nayoung suggested.

" Nayoung, if that's what you want then it's fine " I said.

" Yes, that's what I want" She answered leaving me there.

I went inside seeing Yoo Jung awake staring at me,

" I'm sorry " She said.

" You heard everything " I asked.

She nodded and looked away,

" I'll go change now, bye " Yoo Jung said as she left the clinic walking back to her tent.

-----

The next morning, we all gather in the field for a game. It was laser tag game in the forest,

" Team Blue is Yoo Jung, Minsuk, Kang Sunji and Rocky. Please stay in that team for the rest of the camp " The trainer called as we all stand in the front to receive the blue shirt for our team.

We gather in one place and talked about our tricks and hiding spots, we split ourselves into small groups, Minsuk with Sunji and me with Rocky.