♡LADYNOIR♡

~
ahh yes paris... such a lovely, beautiful city to live in. but what makes it so special is the amazing duo of the one and only ladybug & chatnoir.
It was a cold night that evening as both ladybug and chatnoir were out doing their nightly patrol.
racing along the rooftops side by side making their way towards the effiel tower.

"HA! I beat you." ladybug smirked as she landed both feet on the surface of the eiffel tower. chat thought she was absolutely adorable when she's in her competitive mode.
"hey now, I only lost because my eyes were focused on you're beauty..I was distracted! It slowed me down." chat reached down and placed a light kiss on ladybugs hand. ladybug pulled her hand away with the slight roll of the eyes as she made her way towards the edge, she sat on the rail and patted the spot next to her, gesturing chat to come join her.
Chat gladly accepted that offer.

there they both sat, inches apart as their legs dangled below them. ladybug sighed at how perfect the night was, she felt so lucky to be able to call this place home.
"It's beautiful huh?" ladybug whispered just loud enough for chat to hear. chat smiled as he acknowledged the glow hovering over his beautiful lady. she shined so bright, her eyes gazing at the area below her, the wind occasionally blowing her hair at the slightest.
"yea, so beautiful" he sighed..although the city was not what he was reffering to.

It had grown silent at the time, not a word was said. chat had noticed that ladybug seemed a bit cold, with her constant shivering and shaky breathes it was a no brainer. suddenly an arm was wrapped around ladybug pulling her close, it had startled her a tad. soon an arm had also wrapped around the front of her into a full blown hug.
"umm..chat what are you doing?"
she asked slightly annoyed.
chat laughed and held her tighter

"you seemed a bit cold, no worries I'll keep you warm. wouldn't want ya getting sick now do we?"

ladybug had to admit, she was freezing just sitting there and chats warm embrace was making her feel a lot better. she soon fell into it as she snuggled her head against his chest, everything felt so right.
chat was enjoying every second, having his lady so close to him made his heart melt. he loved her so much. chat thought for a moment..now. now was the perfect time to tell her.

"ladybug..uh can I tell you something?"
chat whispered. ladybug nodded her head insuring him to go on.

"since day one. the first day I layed my eyes on you. I..I've been in love. you're kind, gentle, passionate personality brings so much join into my life. having you by my side when needed means everything to me..I could have never asked for a better parnter than you...je t'aime.."

ladybug let those words sink in..he loved her and she hadn't realized. yeah, it was obvious at times but she never took it seriously.
was she starting to fall for chat..?
ladybug tilted her head slightly making eye contact with chat. she made her way out of the hug to get a better perspective of him. inches apart, as their noses slightly touched..ladybug leaned in. their lips connected as one. chat being slightly shocked at the sudden action but soon fell into the loving touch of her soft lips.
everything around them went blank.
all they could focus on was each other.
"je t'aime kitty"
ladybug whispered as she slowly pulled her lips away.

that night was magical for both of the hero's...let's just say this is only the beginning of their long lasting
fairytale

miraculous ladybug stories/ideasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara