Guild

The Four Guild Master 

-Esben (Northern Archosaur Guild) This guild formed as a family guard of royal kingdom of Archosaur, they safety guarded the northern City and fight the Cromine creatures. Esben is the father of swordsman because of his sword like fire he mastered the martial arts of sword and train the generations.

-Haleha (Crystal Stream Guild) Vale city force guild, is a magical guild who establish this force it has a powerful mystic elements that guard the city. Vale city is home for mystic characters, Haleha was the holder of Crystal Stream that can collect nature power and use it for the sake of her Guild.

-Hex (Leon Nocturne Guild) The Nocturne Army that can merge a war, this guild has the most armored army that march the whole Cities to maintain safety. Hex was angered and brave man and followed by hundred guild members, he trained everyone that joined and killed everyone who foe.

-Lucinedra (Fantania Eastern Archosaur Guild) also known as thief guild of eastern archosaur the fantania is name after the first queen of the guild Kanthania. "Lucinedra was evil" That's the people say and impression when it comes to Lucinedra and her Guild, because she stole for the sake and survival of her Guild and town.

 "Lucinedra was evil" That's the people say and impression when it comes to Lucinedra and her Guild, because she stole for the sake and survival of her Guild and town

See the picture of the Four Guild Master.

Esben-red armored.

Haleha-Violet armored.

Hex-Blue Green armored.

Lucinedra-Red violet armored.