13

Mya's POV

"How could she do this to me" Darius cried into my lap. I rubbed his back and heard him cry over his breakup. I wonder if this was him when I was in my coma.

"Maybe this is fate," I said not looking down at him. I felt him shift. His right arm came up and his hand made my face look down at him.

"What do you mean"

"Well it was fate that I was the only one that was severely injured in the accident, and that drove you to Meghan. Then this happens" I said looking him in eyes. Tears were still free falling and I wiped them.

"This is not fate" he said leaning in my touch. "This is karma for leaving you when you needed me the most and abandoning you" he said. He sat up. "I'm just upset that Delilah is not mines"

I looked around his room. What do I say to him. I've never had a baby.

"It's ok if you have nothing to say. It's ok" he said wiping his tears. Just as quickly as he was crying he switched the conversation. "What did you whisper in Lucas's ear"

"What"

"At the diner, you said something in his ear"

I swallowed the air and looked around. He didn't want to know what I told him.

I was about to tell him a lie before he beat me to it.

"You've two slept together haven't you" he asked without hesitation.

"No we've only been seeing each other for not even a month yet" I laughed and hit Darius in the arm. He laughed and smirked. "What"

"You slept with me when we first got together" he said his smirk getting bigger.

I forgot about that. It was the day after graduation, and we decided to go to some resort together. At the time our parents still had no idea that we were even an item.

We ended up finding alcohol in the hotel and got carried away and had séx. We were so scared cause we couldn't find any condom wrappers and thought that I was pregnant.

Turns out we didn't even have sex that night. It wasn't until our first official date where we actually had it. But till this day, Darius swears we did that night.

"Nothing happened" I said laughing at how scared I was.

Flashback

"Darius we need to go to the pharmacy"

"Why if we have a child it'll be ok, my parents like you and vise versa" Darius said lying on the bed watching tv.

I grabbed my bag and went to the bed and started to hit him with the bag.

"Stop" he yelled trying the block my hits.

"Take me to the pharmacy, I have to make sure or at least take a plan b pill" I said pull in my hair back.

Darius looked at me and walked over to me.

"Ok ok I'll drive you to the store to get whatever you need ok" I nodded my head. I was too nervous to talk.

He pouted his lips and I leaned in and kissed him. He laughed and pulled a shirt over his head. He grabbed his car keys and grabbed my hand.

He closed the door and as we walked outside, he said something that ensured that we were going to be together over.

"I don't know why you're stressing over about this, you're going to have at least 10 of my kids in the future"

End of Flashback

"I still remember how the clerk looked at us" he exclaimed after the comfortable silence.

"Yeah" thankfully it was a man so his look was more so not judging us.

"I mean what I said that day and all the other promises I made along the way"

"No you don't"

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"What do I have to do to prove that serious  about being with you. I'll admit that me leaving you in that coma was terrible, and inhuman but I love you dammit" he pulled his hair that was growing slightly.

"I'm don't know or I'm scared to be with you"

"Why because of what I did, answer this and don't bull shit me on this. If I was in a coma and it was 6 months and I've never woke up, moved, anything, and the doctors kept telling you 'it doesn't look good kid' every single day for a year, would you still be by my side" he said looking me in the eyes.

I tried to look away because lord knows that I probably won't be by his side.

"No look at me" he forced my head to look at him. I did and stared into his eyes.

A tear escaped my eye. He wiped it and leaned in. Next thing I know that we were kissing, and then boom, our clothes were off.

Lucas's POV

I pulled into Darius's parents home. I ranged the doorbell.

I knew that he was still staying here. I had some extra tickets to this basketball game I was going tonight. They were for me and Mya at first but after what happened this morning, I feel like Darius needs it more.

I ranged the doorbell one more time. No one came to open the door. I was about to knock when the door just opened.

'Don't go in Lucas, this is trespassing'

I walked in anyway and walked around the house looking for any traces of anyone.

I walked up the stairs and heard people talking.  Music was playing in the background, it was music from a long time ago.

I peek through the door when I saw something that I should've known was going to happen with people that have that much chemistry, like Darius and Mya.

They were on his bed and kissing. I looked down at the tickets and decided that I should go by myself.

I put them in my pocket and walked out the door closing it and driving home.

Maybe I should've kept my feelings to myself. They deserve each other. They love each other and honestly, I couldn't be more happy for Mya.

Word Count: 1039