Switching

Kellin woke up in the morning already sweaty and nervous. Him and Vic had been planning the day for months, but it was finally time.

Today they were switching.

It was a one day thing, a chance for them to learn to appreciate what the other had done for them. Kellin had read about it on tumblr, and since that was his bible, he decided to try it out.

It took a lot of convincing, but in the end, Vic agreed, leaving the two where they are right now. Kellin rolling out of bed at 6:30 to have breakfast made by 7:00, the usual time that they ate.

He grogily walked into the kitchen, fighting every urge to go run back to bed and tell Vic he doesn't want to do this. He knew that his daddy would understand, but he also knew that this would (hopefully) be a good thing for them.

When he got to the tiled room, he realized a minor detail he had forgot earlier.

He hadn't cooked food in years.

"Kell- I mean daddy?" Vic walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes softly. "What're you doing?"

"Making breakfast... Little one?" Oh wow. This was new.

"What're we having?" Vic asked, pushing himself up onto the counter that Kellin usually sat on in the morning.

"Toast?" Kellin knew how to make that... He thinks.

"That sounds great, daddy!" Vic smiled, craddling the stuffed penguin in his arms that he had stolen from Kellin's collection. "Can we has a tea party later?" Hey, he was only planning on doing this once, so he might as well enjoy it.

"Of course baby boy." Kellin walked over and ruffled Vic's hair. "You want to invite my- your stuffies?" Kellin Quinn, ladies and gentlemen, learning to share.

"Yes please, daddy." Vic grinned, slipping a paci from the cover into his mouth and swining his legs softly.

Kellin, with strength he was 90% sure he didn't have, lifted Vic up off the counter and placed him down on the bed where all his stuffies were. "Pick out three for us to play with."

"But daddy! I want all the stuffies." Vic pouted, the paci dropping from his mouth.

"Vic. Daddy said three." Kellin gave him what felt like a very daddy-ish glare. "You only get three."

"But dadd-"

"Victor Fuentes I will not hesitate to spank you." Kellin smiled at the fearful that crossed Vic's face. Taste of your own medicine ass wipe.

"S-sowwy daddy." Vic said with a cute little lisp that practically had Kellin swooning.

"It's okay, baby boy. Now come on." Kellin smiled and lift Vic up, placing him on his hip. "Let's go have that tea party."

"Daddy." Vic whined, knotting his fingers in Kellin's shirt. "You forgot the stuffies!"

"Sorry baby boy." Kellin gently kissed Vic's rosey lips, enjoying the way the boy blushed. "But maybe we could have a better play time..."

"Is daddy gonna fuck me?" Vic looked up at him, uncertain about bottoming, but interested in the idea.

Kellin, eager to show Vic exactly what it's like to be a little, teasing and all, grinned.

"You know it, my little cum slut."

Requested by TheVicBottomsSociety. I hope you enjoyed! I'm out of prompts, so if anyone wants one, let me know. Thank you!