Biting

"KELLIN QUINN YOU COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Vic roared at the boy in the living room, who was innocently coloring with a pacifier between his pale, pink lips.

But what he had done earlier, wasn't so innocent.

Kellin, in all his little space glory, had created a war zone in the kitchen. Flour was over every surface, eggs cracked against the walls, chocolate sauce pooling on the floor. Honestly, Vic didn't mind any of that.

What he did mind was the giant whipped cream dick on his table.

"Yes daddy?" Kellin's voice was coy as he casually strutted in. Everything was going according to plan.

"What is this mess? I told you to behave while I was gone! You call this behaving?" Vic was beyond furious now, and before he knew it was angrily wanking Kellin behind him to the living room chair.

He sat down, slamming Kellin over his lap, the boy screaching in protest the whole time. Soon his pants were gone, and Kellin was left, bare bottom exposed to the breeze.

"No Kellin. Don't play this game. You know what you did and now you get punished!" He hissed, laying the first smack onto the boys jiglly flesh. "Nine more. Count."

He began to smack the rounded globes, one after another as Kellin counted, tears streaming down his face.

Once that was all done, Vic pulled the boy up into his lap, expecting kisses and an apology. What he didn't expect was the sharp teeth that dug into the flesh on his right hand.

"Kellin!" He stood, letting the boy fall to the floor. "What on earth has gotten into you?" He ran a hand through his hair, frustrated. "Half-hour time out. Go to the corner. No stuffies tonight either."

"Bullshit!" Kellin wailed, pulling himself off the floor, trudging to the corner.

Vic let the profanity slide, heading upstairs to grab the three stuffed animals Kellin kept in their bed. They'd go on the top shelf of the closet, where neither one of the boys could reach them. Damn those short, sexy, Mexican legs.

He stayed in the room for a while, fuming, until he heard a soft sniffle coming from the living room. That was incredibly odd, seeing as how Kelin usually screached and threw himself to the floor like a demon was being exorcized from him whenever he was in timeout. He never just cried.

"Kellin honey," Vic cautiously approached the boy who was still facing the corner. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing Vic. Go away."

Something was very, very wrong. Kellin only ever left headspace for public appearences, nothing else.

"Kellin come here. Obviously something is wrong, or else you wouldn't be calling me Vic."

Kellin refused to turn from the corner, but kept speaking. "I just... I miss you, Vic. We hardly ever seem to talk anymore and it's really frustrating. I know you have work, but so do I. I just miss... us." He sighed, shrugging his shoulders at the wall.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around him from behind. "Kellin, baby, I'm so sorry. I know it's hard, but I promise I'll make this work. Just trust me. Can you do that for me, Kellin? Can you trust me?"

Kellin sniffled softly, nodding and turning in Vic's arms so he was facing the shorter man. "I love you Vic."

"I love you to. Now come on. Daddy has to figure out a way to get your stuffies off the top shelf..."

Requested by floralfading. Hope you all enjoyed. Keep sending in requests, please!