Spank Me, Dada

"Kellin, for the love of god can you sit down?" Vic glared at the boy who was basically throwing himself all over the living room, for no apparent reason. It was like someone had given him ecstasy.

"No! Da-da, I gotta be free."

"Free from what?" Vic had been dealing with this all day, and he was getting really frustrated.

"Bed time."

Vic eyes slammed onto the clock. When Kellin was this far regressed, he was put to bed at nine, but somehow he had managed to distract Vic. All his spastic sprinting had payed off.

"Kellin." His voice was instantly stern. "You know the rules. Bed. Now."

"Nope." Kellin grinned and popped the p.

"What did you just say to me?" Vic glared the boy down, gluing him to one spot.

"I-i said no." Kellin was scared, but he didn't want to ruin this. He needed Vic to punish him. All that pain coursing with pleasure through his body... delicious.

"Over my knees, now." Vic's voice stayed calm. He had learned quickly that yelling at Kellin was not the proper way to handle the little. Kellin got terrified really quickly when that happened.

Kellin mutely nodded and folded himself over his daddy's lap, his skirt flipping up. Teasingly, he wiggled his butt in the air, clothed only in red panties.

Vic grabbed his ass harshly, making Kellin supress a loud moan. "Such a bad little whore. Daddy is gonna give you fifteen spankies. You like that, don't you slut?"

Kellin nodded and yelped when Vic slapped his ass swiftly.

"Speak when I talk to you!"

"I'm sorry, daddy." Kellin was already breathing heavily in anticipation.

"You better be. Now, let's begin."

Kellin nodded eagerly, and gripped onto the couch, preparing for the first formal impact.

"Count for me, baby." Vic leaned down and murmured into Kellin's ear, causing the boy's heart to skip a beat.

Kellin nodded, groaning as his cock started to slowly rise to attention.

Without another word, a loud smack filled the air, and Kellin's whole body bucked forward at the force.

"O-one."

The first one always hurt the most, making it Kellin's favorite.

About four more spanks in, when suddenly Vic stopped.

"You're enjoying this far too much, whore." He reached between Kellin's legs, and rubbed the aching boy. "Just love it when daddy hurts you, huh? Pain slut."

Kellin whimpered and pushed into his hand, desperately searching for some friction. "Oh fuck daddy, please."

He cried out when a slap was unexpectedly placed on his sore, red bottom.

"Did I say you could talk, slut?"

Kellin shook his head no, and allowed Vic to pull him up on to his lap.

"I'm gonna punish you in a different way baby boy." He smirked and lifted Kellin, carrying him to their bedroom. "Don't you dare touch yourself until I'm back. Are we clear?"

Kellin nodded, clasping his hands behind his back.

It was only a few minutes until Vic returned, pleased that Kellin had respected his orders. "Come 'ere." He stood at the edge of the bed, watching Kellin crawl towards him. "That's a good boy." He ran his hand through Kellin's hair, using his other one to slip a cock ring onto his little.

"N-no daddy. I don't want it!" Kellin whinned.

"You were a bad, bad boy. It's punishment time." Vic smiled and ran his hands up and down Kellin's leaky cock. "Suck." He moved his hand off the boy and shoved his fingers in Kellin's face.

The little latched on instantly, sucking as though his fingers were a lifeline.

Vic couldn't supress the groan drawn from his lips as Kells practically gave his fingers a blow job. "Get off, whore." He pulled his fingers out and instantly circled Kellin's puckered whole.

The heated boy practically pushed himself down onto the fingers threatening to intrude his warm walls. "D-daddy please!"

"Stop talking!" He exclaimed, shoving two saliva-coated fingers in with the words. Although it was a lot for Kellin to take in, Vic figured he'd been craving the pain all week, and based off the moans comming from their slender figure, he was right.

"Daddy... p-put it in already."

"You sure baby?" Yes, Kellin loved the pain, but Vic didn't want to really hurt him.

"Y-yes! Oh god! P-put it in!"

Vic groaned, spitting in his hands before slicking up his cock and pressing it to Kellin's enterance. "Ready?"

Kellin couldn't even find words in him anymore, and began whimpering as Vic slammed into him.

"You like that? Slut." Vic groaned into the shorter boys ear. "Like daddy's huge cock?"

Kellin just cried out, whimpering until Vic slammed into him one final time, pushing them both over the edge.

As they came down from their high, Vic smiled, pulling Kellin in and kissing his head softly.

"Go to sleep, pain whore."

Thanks to @SarahpherneliaPTV for the prompt. I was a bit backed up for a while but the other two prompts that were requested are in the works right now. Thanks for the patients, and as always, prompts are open.