School Girl

(Kellin's outfit. Ignore the boobies)

"Oh well for-fucking-give me for wanting to actually have a decent album for sale next month!" Vic yelled, pulling his hair in his hands. "Look, I don't need anything too special, but we need to have the last song recorded so just write the fucking lyrics!" With that Vic groaned and hung up, leaning back in his chair and running a hand through his hair again. This was getting ridiculous. All he wanted was one bass solo, and all he was getting was bitching grown ass man.

What he didn't realize was that Kellin was standing right outside his office, listening to everything. And he had a great idea for how to help daddy out.

* * *

Kellin looked at himself in the mirror one more time, smoothing the skirt over his creamy thighs. If Vic didn't like this... well, he didn't care if Vic didn't like it. Frankly, he looked hot, and he just hoped Vic could get his head out of his ass for two seconds to notice his princess.

"Daddy?" He called, lightly stepping out of the bathroom.

"What?" Vic yelled back gruffly, sitting on the living room couch, slurping down the last of his beer. He placed the empty can on the table.

Kellin pranced infront of the man, instantly taking a seat on his lap. "Do you like what you see daddy?"

"No. Kellin, get off of me. I don't want to look at you anymore."

"Excuse you?" Kellin spat, slapping Vic. "You don't talk to me like that."

"I just did."

Before Vic knew what was happening, Kellin had unzipped his pants, and pulled those down with his boxers, letting his flaccid cock flop out.

"You never will again." He smirked and grabbed the bear can behind him, placing Vic's tip inside the open part.

With a small smile, he shoved the can up, shredding Vic's dick in the process.

Vic screamed, begging Kellin to stop, but he wouldn't. Instead, he kept pressure on it, cutting the man to his balls.

"Next time," He stood, glaring at the sobbing Vic before him.

"Think before you speak."

(JK FAM. That was just... fucked up. So amyways, here's what actually happened )

"Do you like what you see, daddy?"

"Oh I love it baby boy." Vic's hands instantly grabbed at Kellin's plump ass. "Such a naughty little boy for daddy."

"Punish me, Mr. Fuentes."

Vic lost it at that, pulling Kellin into his lap, and instantly rubbing his hands all over the other's slender body. "Look so good baby. So good for me."

"Mr. Fuentes." Kellin whimpered, grinding into Vic harshly, pulling a gasp from both of their lips. "I need you. Oh god, I need you."

"Fuck... Kellin... too much clothes."

Kellin nodded in agreement and stood, unzipped Vic's jeans and pulling them and his boxers down to his ankles with firey urgency.

When he reached for his own skirt, Vic shook his head. "Leave it on. I want to ruin you in that cute little skirt. Show you what cock whores like you get."

Kellin just whimpered and nodded in response, positioning himself over Vic's stifd cock. He didn't need any preparation, having spread himself right before he came down.

When he instantly slammed himself down, Kellin practically screamed, only muted by the fingers Vic had put into his mouth for Kellin to suck on.

He licked and sucked them eagerly as he fucked himself on his boyfriends cock, groaning and whimpering eagerly.

Vic was just as much of a mess, thrusting up into Kellin, blinded by the pleasure. The way Kellin's tongue moved around his fingers was doing something to him, and he swore he could have cum just from watching Kellin do that.

"M-mr. Fuentes." Kellin's muscles were spasming and clenching around him. "I'm gonna c-cum."

"Me too baby boy. Me too. Cum for me."

Kellin let out a choked scream and clenched around Vic, both of the cumming in unison, Kellin erupting all over their stomachs.

They came down from their highs, grabbing onto eachother tightly. Kellin for support and Vic just for the intimacy.

"Thank you... so much. I really needed that." Vic smiled and pecked Kellin's lips softly.

"Anytime daddy!" Kellin giggled.

"Keep this." Vic indicated to the outfit. "I know we'll be using this later."

Thank you to @ofmerchandmen for the prompt! Hope y'all enjoyed! Minus that one part... Next up will be another smut request. Send me your own if you have something you want to see!