"Sheila Bennett might have been the Bennett witch that was supposed to get you out of your old prison world. She might have put you here because she knew I was going to be here," Bonnie said.

    "Okay, so that's what your Grams wants you to do, she wants you to get out of here, she doesn't want you to stay," I said.

    "The Gemini Coven put Kai here for a reason, so why would I help him leave?"

    "Because I'm not going to go on a killing spree again," Kai said.

    "Shut up," Damon said.

    "What do you know about Emily Bennett's diaries?" I asked.

    "I haven't heard that name in a while," Damon said.

    "I don't know much about her, only that she's one of the most powerful witches in our bloodline," Bonnie explained.

    "And that she possessed you a few years ago," Damon added. "Emily promised to keep Katherine alive when she was supposed to die in that fire."

    "Emily took me to New Orleans on that night. Even when father died, she didn't want me coming back to Mystic Falls. I hated her so much. She's one of the reasons why I'm here right now," I said.

    "Why did she send you here?" Bonnie asked.

    "Oh, this is going to be so good," Kai said, smiling.

    How do I explain that the reason I got trapped in a prison world was that I loved a vampire? I mean, I think a vampire and a witch would understand my situation.

    "I still don't fully understand why all she said was that befriending a Mikaelson got me sent here," I said. Bonnie and Damon exchanged looks.

    "Seriously? Out of all the vampires, you got involved with a Mikaelson," Damon said. He started pacing in the room, in thought. "1867, 1867, Finn and Rebekah were daggered that year, I think. Well, Finn for sure."

    When I met the Mikaelson family in New Orleans, it was just Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Kol. There was no Finn. I have never heard of him.

    "You know them?"

    "We got into a little problem with them for a year or two, I forget. But Klaus is the reason why Stefan turned his humanity switch off. Rebekah is the reason why the love of my life is a vampire."

    "Calling that a little problem is the understatement of the year," Bonnie commented. I wanted to ask what exactly happened between the Mikaelsons and Damon. 

    "Ever heard of a Kol?" Kai smirked.

    "He whacked me with a baseball bat and compelled me to kill Elena's brother, Jeremy."

    Kai suddenly looked at me. Then my world was spinning, very slowly. I could not believe what I was hearing. From the sound of it, Elena is a vampire, and even if she was turned a hundred years ago, it doesn't add up. Kol was with me since I left Mystic Falls in 1864, so he was alive. He didn't die on December 31, 1867, but he desiccated right in front of my eyes, Klaus killed him. I was so sure of it.

    "When exactly was this?"

    "Two years ago in Colorado," Damon responded.

    "No, what. I-I saw him, he was-he died," I heaved. "He was there. He was right in front of me. He died in 1867, Klaus killed him, I saw him desiccate. Kol Mikaelson is dead. He died, he's gone. He can't be alive right? How is he alive?" I ran my hands through my hair, pacing around. I felt like I was running out of air. The air felt hot.

    "Untie me," Kai demanded. "Untie me," he yelled louder as he eyed me.

    "I saw Kol. He was staked in the heart. That's how vampires die," I said.

    "Kol isn't just a normal vampire," Bonnie said. I stopped walking.

    "He's an Original," Damon finished her sentence.

    "A what?" I asked.

    "An Original, the Mikaelson family are all Originals. Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Finn and Rebekah were the first vampires ever created by their own mother. They're immortal, so unless Kol went up in flames, he didn't die. They can't die unless they use a white oak stake." Bonnie explained.

    All those years spent in the prison world thinking and reliving the night Kol died, the night I lost him, were all useless. All the endless nights I spent crying over him, and his death was unnecessary. He didn't die. He didn't even tell me his biggest secret. Kol kept the fact that he was one of the strongest supernatural beings on Earth.

  Kol hid the truth. He wasted my tears, and the time I spent crying over him. He made me believe he died, and I absolutely despise him for it.

a/n In terms of updates, I decided that every 5 chapters I'll be taking a week break and every 10 chapters I'll be taking a two or three-week break because I'm in university right now and I need to be focused. So that means no update next Sunday.

So how did you guys like the chapter? I know it wasn't very eventful but important information is revealed, Kol didn't actually die. Why do you think he kept that secret from Isadora? Do you think Bonnie will budge and let Kai leave the prison world? As always, comment and vote. Have a great week!

I honestly don't remember if I've used this GIF of Chris already....oh well.