Zoo

When they go to a zoo with you

.

Ted

When Ted goes to the zoo he never stops talking.

He goes on and on about insane animal facts. He talks so much that you just end up leaving and going to the petting zoo.

He doesn't notice. Shocking.

You usually sit by the bunny cage or got feed some goats. When you were sitting next to a goat a worker came up to you.

"His name is scott" the worker says and bends down to the goat.

"That's adorable!" Your eyes lit up as you stared at the goat.

"My name's Scott also, that's actually my goat" he says softly.

"Well, you're so much cuter" you blurt out.

He gives you a soft smile and you immediately blushed. Um, you were with Ted! And now you're hitting on this hillbilly of a guy.

"I'm sorry" you apologized and laughed

"No it's quite alright" he laughed back.

Perfect timing, too. Ted came towards you and wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

"Hello there!" Ted screamed at Scott.

"Oh I see" Scott says awkwardly, " I'll leave you know little miss" he says to you. "Enjoy the rest of your day at the zoo!"

"Thanks! Nice meeting you Scott"

"YEAH! THANKS SCOTT" Ted over dramatizes in his direction. "The hell was that (Y/N)?!?"

"That nice gentlemen was showing me his goat"

"(Y/N)"!!

"Oh not that kind of goat!!" You screamed back. Ted's such a child.

"Dont ever leave me like that" he pouts.

"I won't," you sigh, " I love you"

"I love you too, now let's go home" you both got in the car and once in awhile Ted likes to mention this moment again just to tease you.

"Remeber the time Scott showed you his goat"

That always has people asking questions.

.

Barney

Barney freaks out every time you say "zoo". He screeches like a little boy and runs around jumping all excited.

When you're in the car he can't stop going on and on about how badly he wants to see the different animals.

By the time you got there he jumped to the front of the line and tried to get the vendor to sell him his ticket first.
You walk up slowly ignoring all the bad looks you got from parents and pulled him to the back.

When you finally got into the zoo, Barney dragged you by the arm to the first cage he saw.

He pushed himself through the small kids and started jumping as he saw the lions.

He's so childish.

So you grabbed him, apologising to the parents on the way, and went to the ice cream stand where you got him an ice cream sandwich.

After he ate you calmed down with the sugar. And you both went to aquatic life, where Barney freaked out again and watched the dolphins until you dragged him away.

You got tired with him pretty quickly so you decided to go home, Barney was pouting until you got into the car and the zoo was out of sight.

He fell asleep and you drove home. Somtimes he's such a baby, but you love him anyways.

.

Marshall

You and Marshall ALWAYS go to the zoo. You even have the limited edition 5 year passes.

You mainly go there for the hedgehogs, meerkats, and penguins.

You stay there and make fun of them until the workers start asking you to quite down. You mock them, feed them hot cheetos and wait until the freak out, make funny noises at them, and reach into the cages and try to touch them.

Marshall was walking towards the penguin cage when a little boy ran in front of him and said "did you know that penguins are a type of fish?"

Marshalls face burned "no little man they're actually mammals"

The little boy pouts and crosses his arms " it lives in the ocean, that means it's a fish"

"Well whales live in the ocean but they're not fish" Marshall says now crossing his arms.

" Whales are fish!!!", the little boy screams, "they live in the ocean and they breathe through the water!"

"FISH DO NOT S-" you push Marshall out of the way and squat down to the boys eye level.

"I'm sorry about Marshall, he's a big butt huh?" You ask the little boy as his eyes tear up.

"Yea" he says wiping his eyes.

"How about this" you reach into your pocket and grab a dollar," I'll give you a dollar to buy ice cream and we forget about this accident"

"Okay Mrs. Marshall! Thank you" the little boy runs off and goes to get ice cream.

You turn around to Marshall who is still fuming.

"Let's go big guy, we'll come back tomorrow" you grab him and start heading out of the park, as you past the icecream stand you see the little boy hold a chocolate ice cream cone and smiling at you. As Marshall passes him he sticks his tounge out making Marshall stomp our of the park even faster.

***

Almost to 2K! 1.93 currently, thanks for reading!!