Matching Shirts

Hey! Just another update :D
Hope you're liking them!
Send in any requests you have
don't hesitate!

.

Barney

Barney only wore one thing, a suit. He looked great in them, you're not complaining, but that's all he wore.

You were the type of person into cute couple things, not extremely like telling EVERYTHING to each other every single day.

You decided to surprise him and buy a matching shirt. Only problem, you weren't willing to buy a suit mainly because you didn't want to use his money, buy a cheap suit (because he would scream at you), and you didn't even dare touch one of his suits.

You decided to buy a suit t-shirt instead.

From one of his surviellance cameras (you don't recall saying that) you see Barney walking towards the apartment. You put the t-shirt on and run to stand in front of the door.

Barney opens it and stops immediately.

You were wearing the t shirt with matching suit leggings, the biggest smile was on your face as his was a big shocked one.

"So what do you think!?" You say still smiling at him.

His shocked face slowly turns into a smirk. He hangs the keys up and walks to you.

He whispers into your ear:

"Another reason I love you and only you".

.

Ted

Ted hated surprises, but thats just another reason you love them. You love giving surprises to him mainly because you know he hated them.

At a department store near by you find the EXACT same pair of sweats Ted has and decide to buy them. You thought it would be cute as couples to have matching outfits.

The shirt was no issue. Ted was organized, he had his favorite shirts picked out from his whole closet. When he had a favorite shirt he would buy duplicates to make sure that if something happened to one shirt he would have a backup that as exactly identical.

So since you had the sweats you could just go and grab one of his extra shirts.

Usually when Ted gets home from work he would go straight to his bedroom and change. You decided to leave the outfit he has on his bed, so when he walks through the door he'll notice that you picked something out for him.

You hid in the guest bedroom until you heard him come into the house, take off his shoes, and go into the bedroom shutting the door behind him.

Then, you snuck out and stood in front of the bedroom door while he was changing. When Ted stepped out he bumped into you, sending both of you flying to the ground. Ted immediately grabs you and stands up.

"Um (Y/N), why are you wearing my clothes?"

"They're not yours.....you're wearing yours" you say smirking.

"(Y/N), your so cute"

"I know I am" you say kissing him.

.

Marshall

You came back from work one day and all you want to do was nap.

You walked in the door and there was Marshall, wearing the most ridiculous shirt ever and smiling like and idiot.

It was a pink shirt that said,

"Marshall and (Y/N) for ever"

And the t shirt was surrounded with hearts.

In his hand he held another one. he extended his arm and gave it to you, you laughed and slipped it on. Needless to say you weren't tired anymore and Marshall had just made your day.