Your phone in his hands

Hope you're enjoying this! Idk why GIF is going crazy..

Ted

He would hold it for you patiently. But after a little bit he would get tempted and turn it on. He would then look at your phone and play angry birds or something. Eventually he would get so tempted that he would open your texts and text everyone (including your boss) "My husband can totally rock red cowboy boots, don't let ANYONE say otherwise".

You learned your lesson after 3 times of him doing it.

You should've stopped him earlier, thanks to him you had to explain to your boss exactly what happened.

.

Barney

Barney has only held your phone once ever. And he totally screwed that up.

When you were in the bathroom he held your phone. Then it rang.

He picked it up and your friend on the other line just said "hello?"

Barney, instead of saying it was him and you were in the bathroom he starts to say "hello, I'm doctor stins-heimer from the breast reduc-" and got cut off when you came out and grabbed the phone from him and apologizing to your friend.

You told her you were going to call her later and that, that was your husband.

Needless to say you didn't talk to him the rest of the day and you never let him hold your phone ever again.

.

Marshall

When Marshall has your phone he doesn't really do anything too bad. He just opens your camera and takes a bunch of selfies of himself and spams your phone with cute reminder messages that are set to go off during your work hours.

Sometimes your phone will ring and a reminder will pop up saying "Remeber that Marshall loves you a lot"

***

Cute, small update for y'all.

986!

Thanks for reading!