Drunk Texts

Oh this is going to be so good.

Ted

Ted: (Y/N)....you know??

You: know what?

Ted: you know *smirky face*

You: Ted are you drunk?

Ted: nah!! Why wold I b drunkkk????

You: Ted, come home - actually where are you I'll come and pick you up.

Ted: you know!

You: I don't know where you are Ted.

Ted: yeah you-

2 minutes later

You: Ted?

*ring ring*

"Hello?" You say to the unknown number.

"Hey there (Y/N), this is Carl (the bartender)" he says through the phone.

"Oh hey!" You say back, "um how'd you get this number"

"So Ted is passed out on the floor and then I turned his phone on and contacted you.

"Oh I'll come get him" you say "thanks Carl"

You end up carrying him up to the apartment and throwing him into the bed, while you go and sleep in the guest room.

.

Barney

Barney: (Y/N)!!!!!!!

You: yes?

Barney: I has a BIG problm

You: Is your keyboard okay? What's the problem?

Barney: IM PREGNANT!

You: are u drunk?

Barney: what maks you thunk tat?

You: well, first. Your spelling is really off. And um, Idk. You're a guy!

Barney: stop being racist! Guys can *bee emoji* pregnant too!

You: Barney come home rn before you kill yourself

Barney: wat r u talkin about? I'm on the pee pee bowl rigt nooww!

You open the bathroom door and see Barney laying across the floor next to the toilet.

You pull him to his feet and push him into the bedroom where he collapses on the bed and immediately goes to sleep.

.

Marshall

Marshall: sup babe

You: Marshall? You alright there?

Marshall: I'm feeling free

You: I don't know what that means Marshall

Marshall: IM BEERCULES

You: oh god.

Marshall: hehehehe COME AND FIND ME!

You open the window and look down the street to see a naked Marshall running through the streets.

You grab a fresh pair of pants, and right when you're about to exit the apartment, you second think the pants and decide to grab a large towel instead.

When you reach him he's peeing on a hood of a car.

*wiiiiu wiiiu wiiiu*

"Great." You say

A police man gives Marshall a ride in the back of the police car all the way to the station.

Once there they give him a fine, some baggy clothes, and tell you to come and drive him home. Marshall fell asleep as soon as he was in the car. You decided to leave him in there with a blanket because you couldn't carry him up to the apartment. You threw the keys onto the drivers seat and locked the door, then you went upstairs straight to the bed.

***
Barney..

Okay so I hope you like it! The numbers are getting much higher.

959!