Mr. Sadly glances at Luffy but then nods. I look at Luffy then back at my principal. I raise an eyebrow, but he just shakes his head.

"How much farther?"

"About a hundred."

I let out a long whistle, "That's quite a lot. How are the episodes still working without them in them?"

"I've been a couple hundred ahead for a couple weeks now. But the episode I tried to watch last night wasn't working at all and just kept glitching."

"Hmmm...so do you think it's a problem for all the One Piece fans?"

"Most likely," I nod my head at his words, I need to get them back them soon. "B-But...um hey could I um take a picture with them?"

"Up to them."

Luffy, Law, and Kid all look dazed at what just happened. But then Luffy laughs and points at a figurine.

"Oi. Look it's Buggy! How'd he get here?"

I sigh, "So anyway...guys Mr. Saldy, our principal, is a One Piece fan. He wants a picture."

"What's a picture?"

"This old man knows about us?"

"I ain't old! I'm at my prime of 40 years old!"

I look over at them and shake my head. Then feel a whop on my head.

"Hey!"

"Don't lie to them! Just take the picture for me!"

He walks over to the couch where Luffy and Kid sit. I could tell he was very excited and was probably going to blow this picture up and hang it on his walls. I sigh and grab his phone off the desk.

"Okay ready?"

"Yep!"

I take a couple dozen good pictures for him to choose from and smile when he takes the phone back. He looks through all of them nodding his head approvingly.

"Good. Ah yes. I almost forgot the punishment!"

"What?!"

"Punishment?"

Luffy stands up his fist raised, "Oi! Grandpa! If you hurt her I'll beat you up!"

Mr. Saldy laughs but sits behind his desk, "No. No. I'm not going to hurt her. Just...hmm...suspend her and you three from school for....a week! Yes that sounds good!"

"Suspend?"

I groan, "Yes. It means we aren't allowed to come to school for a week."

"Yay! No more school!"

I look at Mr. Saldy, "I get to make up any missing work, right?"

"Oh yes of course. Oh and boys you can take a figurine of yourself if you want to."

Law and Kid glance around the room, then grimaces a little. But Luffy's eyes turn to stars and runs around the room looking for the best one of them. Shaking my head I smile a little; this must be like a dream come true for Mr. Sadly. He never lets anyone touch any of his figurines, much less take them.