oreos

IM BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! for now because I have school and im at a friends house for dah weekend and im never allowed at wattpad at home because a certain two people think that im gonna be too distracted with wattpad on my ipad and wont do any work (and because I didn't pack flip flops for Disney world FLIP FLOPS! its ridonkulous I know.) but let me get typing my story that needs updating and ill try and make it long for you guys ok? ok.

(LOUIS' POV)

I wake up to find a sleeping Harry's face inches from mine. I take the chance to examine him. he has a nice toned chest and abs. he's not overly muscled and have abs that are quarter pound hot dog packs. god no that would be too much. I feel him tighten his grasp around me and I look up to meet green-emerald eyes looking back sleepily.

"good morning." he says groggily, and boy was his morning voice sexy. "good morning" I say back. I pull away from his grasp and get up from the bed to get changed. I hear harry whisper "nice bum view."

"glad you like it." I chuckle, before wiggling my hips. I hear harry whistle and I giggle, walking to the bathroom to take a shower. while im washing my hair I think about hanging out with the guys like at the beach or something. then I feel a searing pain go on my eyes and I shriek, dropping my shampoo bottle and standing still under the water, trying to wash the shampoo out of my eyes but it gets worse and I cant see worth a damn. I start to whimper trying to find something when I hear a knock on the door and I hear an angelic voice say "Louis are you ok?"

"no I got bloody shampoo in my eyes and it hurts and I cant see anything." I exclaim.

"do you want me to help"

I hesitate before answering, "yes please"

I hear the door knob turn and the door opening. I start to have a nervous feeling in my stomach. well obviously because im naked in the same room with a very attractive guy. "don't worry I wont look let me just get a rag." I hear harry say, and some rustling around. after a few minutes I hear harry ask "can you poke your head out for me if you can?"

I reach around for a wall and I follow it to the side of the curtain without exposing myself. I poke my head from the side off the curtain and I feel a wet rag wipe my eyes. I open them and see harry staring at me before smiling.

I smile back. "thanks."

"no problem" he says before walking out of the bathroom. I finish rinsing myself off and climb out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist and walking out of the bathroom when I see harry playing with max. harry was making a spider-like creature with his hands and wiggling it around max's face and max was trying to attack it. I chuckled at how adorable it was and pulled my suitcase out before picking out what to wear. I chose a blue and white striped shirt, red chinos, some white toms, and red suspenders. I quickly change in the closet, and when I step out max was asleep and harry was staring at me again.

"what goes through that boys head?" I think, feeling a tad insecure and I start to blush, slightly waving a harry and smiling shyly. he is just standing there, looking at me frozen.

"harry?" I ask, breaking the silence. harry pops out of trance. "im sorry yes?"

"you froze."

"I did?"

"yep" I say, walking over to him and sitting down next to him. he blushes slightly but wipes it away with a cough. " what do you want to do today?" he asks, looking directly at me. " well I was thinking of maybe gathering up the guys and see what we can do... hey where's max?"

doo-be-doo-be-doo-bah-doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah-doo-bee-doo-bee-doo AGENT M!

(AN// sorry I had to do that. Yes im doing Phineas and Ferb dont hate! from now on max is an secret AGENT!)