the winners are....

That same guy at the ticket booth. huh how strange I guess he is announcing the number-slot-thingy--WHATEVER!!!

   he points at the guy that plays the movie I guess  the lights come back on. everyone starts to murmur.

  harry groans, then he suddenly he grabs his bag and pulls out- what is that?

     swissle sticks?!

   he chuckles nervously, then looks at me all shy-like" I kinda you know tried out for this contest and I hope you don't think im-."

   I cut in. "look harry I could never think any thing bad about you even though I just met you. but I want to know, do you know anything else about this contest?"

   he scratched his head in thought, "oh I remember! if you are one of the five lucky people to win you could win a sweepstakes to Hawaii. they pay for it and everything! all you have to do is pay 1$."

    I scratch my head in confusion. "but what if some unsuspecting criminal wins?!"

  he chuckles." No way they do a background check."

    "oh" well now i feel like a idiot.

   "your not an idiot"

    did i just say that out loud?!

     "yes you did" 

       i blush i just embarrassed myself in front of a super cute guy. well might as well just wait for this guy to finish his speech.