i still cant think of a title but it is a chapter.

ok I just saw how many reads are on here and votes. hey I know its not a lot but its still something. im so grateful. I had just came back from spending the night at someones place and end up with this many reads. its was surprising yet AMAZAYN! and im gonna add a specific animal in my story but im not telling you who it is. but the people who know me outside of wattpad know who im talking about. so let me get writing people!

           STILL LOUIS' POV

    I pull up to my driveway and turn off the engine. I sigh I cant believe I actually won the sweepstakes but here's something I caught before I left.

 {FLASHBACK}

   "OH LOUIS! where did you go! did you fall in the toilet?!" Mary screeched making me want to cut off my ears with scissors. yes im hiding I actually got a moment to get away from her. she tried to seduce me. she had been clinging onto me and EVEN waited outside when I went to use the restroom.

    yea  I think my senses screamed STALKER!

I was panicking because I didn't want her to follow me again. until I saw a cross dresser. he must have saw me looking because he smirked at me. "like what you see?" he asked.

    "um...I kinda need your help." I whisper so that SHE wont hear me.

     "what is that sweetheart?"

   "this girl is basically stalking me and I desperately need you to change clothes with me"

     he raises an eyebrow, confused. "you are gonna give my clothes back right?"

     I smile, relieved "yes of course I just need to switch you to wear my clothes and ill wear yours so that she can stop stalking me but wait- then she would be-!"

    he holds up his hand to silence me." i know then she would be stalking me and be asking questions. I was about to tell you that but I didn't want to be rude. so I had a better idea." he starts digging into his bag and pulled out a wig, a mustache, glasses, a ruffled blouse, a skirt, some sandals, and a weird device. I look at the device confused.

    he must have noticed, "its a voice changer you can change your voice to any pitch."

     I look at it in admiration. "cool! how does it work?"

  he installs it around my neck and snaps it shut. there is a super tiny, clear, microphone near my face and I guess I talk through there. he turns the dial and he gives me the clothes. I put them on over my clothes and put on the accessories. I look in the mirror and gasp. i look silly but im not recognizable. i give the guy a hug.

     "thank you" says a super deep voice. i jump back surprised. he just chuckles. "yes that is your voice turned low."

     i try it out. "so this is my voice turned low. huh. she will never suspect a thing! thank you so much how can i thank you?!"

     he smiles "just wash the clothes and give the accessories back, but you can keep the voice changer though. oh and here is the charger. and the cool thing is that you can install voices of famous people!"

     i gasp "oh my gursh really?!"

  he nods "yep and here is the cord to install voices the website for it is on the side of the plug."

        i think i just found a good friend. i don't care if he smells like perfume and is a cross dresser he is pretty awesome.

      "i got to go but give me your phone number so i can come by your house and give you back your stuff and maybe keep in touch?"