Chapter 34: End my life.

Florence's Pov:

I'm in limbo, it feels as if I can sense everything around but can't see, like I want to wake up but can't.

I hear voices all the time, some clear and brilliant as day others muffled and inaudible.

A male is talking  to a familiar female voice, there talking is hushed but close to me.

"We can't tell you more, even if we could she needs to wake up before we can give you more answers." The male voice seems formal, agitated and tired  all in one.

"Look that's not good enough, is she going to pull through?" The female voice is angry and I can hear her sobbing between her words.

"Sorry miss that's all I can tell you." The man sighs before I can hear his shoes scuffing along the floor as he leaves.

There's some shuffling noises from  feet on the floor of wherever  I am.

Cold hands pick up my lifeless ones and are grasp them tightly.

"Florence, I know your in there and I know you can hear me, you have to wake up, you hear me. You've always been strong but this time you have to be  stronger, ok? I love you so much."  Says the girl through angry sobs.

I feel sensation in my finger tips, I try twitching them.

"Florence!! I knew you could hear me.!!" The voice says and now that I hear it more happy I recognise Tayla is the owner of the voice.

I can barley move and won't try and open my eyes because I know when I see myself I won't want to see ever again.

I movie my fingers a little more and I can feel sensation slow move up through my finger and toes and up to the rest of my body.

I know I could open my eyes and see Tayla but I just can't, memories of what Jax did are so strong I'd rather be dead then face tayla, Ill Look at her at see him. Think how could she be so careless to let him into our home, not knowing what he was actually like.

A orchestra of alarms goes off as I start to come to and in the process I am freaking out majorly.

"Florence shh shh." Tayla says cooing and rubbing my arm. I can't open my eyes so all I can do is hyperventilate.

Tayla is crying and all I want to do is say to her to leave because she isn't going to like anything once I wake up and start talking. Suddenly Tayla is  running off somewhere, seconds later I can hear the whooshing of doctors coats and the harsh commands of doctors as the poke and prod me to see
what's wrong.

"She's in shock! Her hearts failing, ready the defibrillator!" I hear the buzz of machines starting up and I can hear Tayla fighting to be pushed out of the room.

I know what there saying means I'm dying  but I don't feel like I am, more like I'm done so done with everything that I've given up and I just want to end my life.

I can't move any more, cant feel my fingers can't hear. It's just black. Nothing more and nothing less.

I feeling nothing, just empty.

Suddenly light breaks the darkness and feeling is coming back. My eyes fly open with the shock of the jolt. I'm not in the dark any more but the harsh fluorescent lights are in my eyes as I gasp and heave on the bed.