Chapter 3: Where the hell am I?! [EDITED]

Florence's Pov:

I woke to the worst headache I had ever experienced. Sunlight so bright and brilliant shone into the room, burning into my sleepy eyes.

I sat up suddenly, I remembered what had  happened to me the night before. I closed my eyes unable to look at my body afraid of what I would see, the night was coming back to me slowly.

Someone made a snoring sound. My eyes widened in fear, they searched the room quizzically and landed on a figure carelessly draped in a star fish position on the only bed in the room. I was in a hotel room, it was quite a nice place, not completely ridiculous but still something I could never dream to afford. The guy on the bed was a complete stranger and I don't know how I ended up in his room, the shock of everything finally hit me and I couldn't control the fact that I was starting to hyperventilate.

I finally noticed that I wasn't being held in place but instead was on a comfortable day bed with a large fluffy blanket draped over me. I was quickly distracted by the state of myself as my head pounded horribly and a sharp pain shot through  my head and suddenly I got the urge to vomit.

I jumped up with sudden speed increasing the pain put upon my head and ran briskly to what looked like a bathroom. I  fumbled hopelessly at the toilet seat on my hands and knees, just in time I managed to get to the toilet before I puked my whole contents of my stomach up.

Finally done I stood up and tilted my head under the tap. the water was far too cold but I needed to drink some water  to wash away the vile taste in my mouth.  The blow that had landed on my foreheadhad grown into a huge purple, black egg. The bruise was also around my eye making me look like I had been in a punch up. I couldn't stand to look at myself, I was a complete mess. 

I have to get out of here, where ever here was.

I noticed I didn't have my shoes or hoodie on so I went back quietly to the day bed picking up my belongs trying my best not to wake the person in the bed.

Curiosity got the better of me. I tiptoed to the side of the bed that the person was on and carefully pulled the covers back slightly to look at his face.

I dropped my belongs squealing a little. I was in Andy Biersacks hotel room. Standing right next to him.

Suddenly he groaned starting to wake up I moved back instinctively not wanting him to think I was watching him sleep. This eyes fluttered open, realisation  crossed his face figuring out that I was next to him.

"What fuck am I doing here?!" I started yelling backing away from him further. I was hyperventilating slightly more.

"Hey hey hey, it's ok calm down." He said puting his hands up in surrender as he got up out of the bed. He was only wearing boxers, fuck me.

"Where you with those men last night?" I asked him starting to cry , my hyperventilating getting stronger. My head was throbbing bad, it felt as if it would explode.

"Excuse me! i would never be part of such an atrocity. No way. I saved you." He said pain plain across his face that I accused him of such a thing

"Well what am I doing here?!" I said as tears started to break free and roll down my cheeks. The pain in my head was only increasing in intensity. I was so dizzy, the world spun and twisted.

"I couldn't just leave you there in the ally, I had to bring you with me." He said solemnly.

The best answer I could give was a weak nod before I collapsed on the floor with a thud. The pain in my head finally exceeding it's threshold.

**********

Andy's Pov:

She landed on the floor in a crumpled heap.