Chapter 24: Kissed

Andy's Pov :

God Florence didn't know how long I wanted this.

But I didn't want it to go like this, not now, too soon.

I wanted her to know how much I loved her, how much I truly wanted her, body and soul.

Before she invited me in, I had already made up my mind, I would stay but I am worried I'm going to do something wrong and scare her off.

But here I am getting lead into the bedroom of the girl I adore. I want to stop myself from what was happening but now that it was I couldn't, so I just let Florence lead the way.

Once Florence had kicked the door shut she pushed her shoes off. She really was going to do it, I didn't want this to be her first ,to Be sloppy, she wasnt thinking enough, she would regret it.

Before Florence starts taking her clothes off I put my hand up to stop her. Her undressing is clumsy, unsure of what to do.

"What-" she starts to say.

"Your not ready, Florence, I don't want you to regret this in the morning." I say strained.

"I won't, Andy I want you." She wined.

I literally had to cover up my growing bulge from Florence seeing, her words alone get me turned on. How was I going to refuse this crazy woman.

She catches me pulling at my jeans.

"And by the looks of it you want me to." Florence says eyeing my crotch.

I can't stop my self, she's to far away, what am I kidding myself I need her, like the air we breath. Placing my hands on both sides of her face I come closer.

"Florence, God, I love you."  

I finally say it the words I have been wanting to scream since the day I found her in that ally. I loved her, truly and fully. It was  as if every fibre of my being yearned for her, we were ultimately meant to be.

"I love you Andrew Dennis Biersack." Said Florence looking up at me with nothing but love and yearning for me, I nearly melted from the amount of love Florence had for me.

And that's when I kissed her.

**
Florence's Pov:

"I love you Andrew Dennis Biersack." I said looking up at his beautiful face, his angelic blues eyes looking back at me.

Andy's hand moved to brush my hair from one shoulder, causing goosebumps to form all over my skin.

I froze, I knew Andy was going to kiss me and I really wanted him to. What if  I'm a horrible kisser? My inner monologue worried.

Telling myself to stop worrying, I went with it.

Andy cupped my face bringing  his towards me. He was so tall so I had to stand on my tip toes.

Andy was an amazing kisser, I could taste cigarettes and mint on his lips. Andy slipped tongue into our tender yet hot kiss an I audibly gasped into his mouth.

For so long I had felt as though I was going to be the frigate, 23 year old virgin and that  no one was every going to love me as much as I them.  But Andy was the piece of me that was missing, not in the sloppy kinda perfect relationship way but in the way that as Andy kissed me I finally felt alive, awake. It was like I was a light with the switched turned off and Andy decided to flick that switch. I'm going to be happy with Andy, I can see it now.

When we could no longer continue the kiss Andy and I broke away, breathless.

"That... Was..amazing." Said Andy between breaths.

"I can't believe I put that off, God I should kiss you more often!" I laughed trying to catch my breath.

"I happy with that." Andy said smirking.

Andy put his hand around my back and squeezed my Butt. I naturally put my hands sound his neck. This kiss was different, in the sense of nearly making me want to have sex on the floor kind kiss. You know? It was fucking hot. The whole room went up in degrees.

I stopped the kiss for an instant. Knowing fully that Andy wasn't ready to have sex with me, I could see it in his eyes. That underlying want but worry that he would do the wrong thing. So I was gonna him see how good his self control really was.

"Undress me." I whispered into his neck as I ran kiss down it.

Andy let out an long groan.

"Florence your testing my control." Andy said thinly.

"That's the whole point."

Then I remembered, I brought lingerie for our first time, I wanted Andy's jaw to drop.

So if Andy wasn't going to undress me, I will myself.

Walking away from Andy I pull my work clothes off and leave them on the floor. I look back at Andy and he is Clearly not minding the view, I kinda felt embarrassed, my bra and panties were plain not that revealing but Andy seemed to enjoy the show.

It was cold now, I had barely no clothes on so instead of standing in the open like a idiot ,I got under the covers.

Andy of course was still standing where he was, fully dressed.

"Andy come to bed." I whined.

He stripped till he was in his stretched boxers, for a rockstar he was really embarrassed about his little bulge that was happening.

I flipped the clovers down for him and as soon as he was laying down he grabbed me around my bare waist pulled me next to him.

In Andy's arms, it was as if I was home. With so much of our skin touching I found it really attractive, I wasn't so cold any more.

A few more passionate kisses later and touching , Andy and I are breathing hard after our hardcore make out shesh.

Some time goes by and I look over at Andy and he's nearly asleep, mouth askew  and eyes fluttered shut.

A door closes out side, groaning I roll over to check the time, 12:34. Taylas back.

I pray she won't check I'm asleep, I can hear Tayla softly talking down the hall, she pauses then the door knob starts to turn.

What am I going to say, it looks like we had sex.

Tayla opens the door slowly and as her head peeps in the door, her mouth drops to the floor and the her expression is actually funny even in my own shocked state of her finding me in bed practically naked with Andy.

A time passes and she snaps out of it and smiles before closing the door behind her, glad she didn't say any thing.

I roll over and Andy in his sleep pulls me closer to him. I fall asleep to the sound of Andy's somber breathing.

*********************************
Enjoy..... Let me know how your liking the story and or anything I should fix/change.

Ignore the spelling and grammar mistake.

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER>>

Listening to~ Melanie Martiez, Soap.

Keep reading and keep smiling everyone!! 🌻💀🌻💀🌻