Chapter 4: Whats your number?

Florence's Pov:

I was so tired. The doc wasn't even out the door before I had fallen asleep.

**

I woke up with a jolt, images of the monsters in the ally fresh in my head. I must have made a far amount of noise because it made Andy, who was looking out the huge hotel windows turn to look at me. 

"Hey are you ok." Andy asked from the other side of the room.

"Yeah... Just bad dream that's all."

It was silent for a while, just staring at each other, then he broke the silence.

"I'll get you some water." He said  leaving the room.

As soon as he was gone I reached for my phone in my jeans pocket and hit Tayla's number, I had to check if she got home ok.

"Hello?" Tayla answer half asleep and obviously had a hangover.

"It's Florence, did you get home safe." I asked.

"Yeah why, let me go back to bed she pleaded.

"Ok I'll let you go, wait! Did you take the car home last night?!" I said quickly before she could hang up.

"Yeah I did, cya." She hung up.

I put the phone back in my pocket and slumped back down into the soft feather hotel bed. At least she was safe, where's I was in the hotel room of a very famous rock singer.

He came back in carrying the bottles of medication and a large glass of water.

"Here." He said placing them down on the little table next to the bed.

I picked up the jars of medication and put the right amount in my hand. I popped them in my mouth and chugged some water.

"Better?"

"Much" I replied with a weak smile.

I had to leave here sooner or later. Sooner being my higher priority. Not that I didn't mind hanging out with a world famous rock star but I didn't really know him. He saved me and I was grateful but we had to Part ways soon.

I focused my attention off him and dug around in my pocket for my wallet. I grabbed it and checked my money. I had enough for a taxi ride maybe. I just had to get away from him.

"Andy?" I asked, a strange feeling went through me as I said his name for the first time.

"Yes?" He said looking at me intensely with his blue eyes.

"When can I go?" I asked quietly.

*****************
Andy's Pov:

She was asking if she could leave. Did I want her to leave? , I asked myself. It was strange but I didn't want her to leave I barley knew her but I wanted her stay. she had to stay she was far to ill still. 

"When your better." I said stiffly.

"Why? I have to get home, I left my friend at the club last night I need to get back to check if she is ok." She said pleading. Emotion flaring up behind her sparkling emerald eyes.

"Just stay till your at least a bit better." I said now trying to change her mind with what ever devices I could use.

"How long?" She said demanding.

"I don't know.. A day maybe." I replied.

She just sighed and slumped into the bed more.

I got up from the seat I was in and crossed the room in two long strides. I didn't like the distance between us. I sat at the end of the bed.