"Mandir subah hi jate hai, bhai sa (People go to temple in early morning brother)" She gritted her teeth and replied sarcastically. yeah I know that is a nonsense thing to ask.

"Maine pucha tha kya hai aaj, Sunaina (I have asked what is today)" She looked at me and then released her breath which she was holding to calm her anger.

Jab se maine iski beti ko kidnap kiya hai tab se mujhse gusse me rehni lagi hai meri behan. (My sister is continuously angry with me after I have kidnapped her daughter) But what to do,

"Aaj teej hai (Today is teej)" She replied flatly and headed towards her chamber.

Teej, suna suna sa lagta hai. Koi vrat hota hai ye lekin kiska, kiska. Oh yad aya pati k liye vrat hota hai. (Teej, I have heard it somewhere. It is some kind of fasting but for who who? Oh, yes I got it, it is for the husband) Silly girl, she thinks that god will send her husband after this fasting thing. Stupid girl.

"Gauri ji shadi shuda hai? (Gauri ji is married?)" A curious voice came from the young boy.

"No she is not married. She do this fasting to pray for a good husband" I can see that this guy is very much interested in Gauri. Why not use this as an opportunity? Fuel his interest Pratap and might be possible he complete your task much earlier than it is predicted.

"Apaar, this is not a good manner to dig personal details about someone." The old hag scolded him and he apologized.

"Arey Joshi ji, jawan ladka hai. jigyasa hui to puch liya, isme harz hi kya hai, kaun sa ye gauri se shadi karne ki soch raha hai. Ise apni aukat pata hogi (Come on Joshi ji, he is a young boy. He just asked out of curiousity and there is no harm in it. he is not thinking to get married to Gauri. He must knew his status)" I insulted him to show his infernal class.

"Pata hai na Mehta ji (You knew it right Mehta ji??)" I asked him in a threatening tone to intimidate him.

"Ji Ranaji, mujhe apni aukat pata hai lekin shayad apko meri aukat nahi pata. Pata kar lijiye, kya pata kal ko main apka damad niklu (Yes Ranaji, I know my class and status very well but may be you don't know about my class. Please know it yourself, might be possible that you found me as your son in law in future)" He stood without asking for permission and headed towards the door whistling loudly enough to hear.

"ye kya tha Joshi ji (What was that Joshi ji)" I eyed the old hang angrily and he paled a little.

"jawan koon hai Ranaji, Jane dijiye. Aap isko kam mat samajhiyega. Ye ladka to ye naukri shauk se karta hai nahi to kuch na bhi kare tab bhi iski sat pushte aram se baith kar kha sakti hai (Leave it Ranaji, young blood you know!! Don't think him any less. This boy do this job as a hobby otherwise if he doesn't do anything then also his seven generations can live lavishly)" My mouth formed a big O in amazement.

"What do you know about him?" I asked him with curiosity and the oldie has got my interest.

"His mother is from a royal family from west and his father is a businessman. He is their only son. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth." Now that clear the English looks of this boy. I had a doubt that he is not pure breed with his fair skin and other features.

"Dekhte hai kya karta hai ye ladka. Maza ayega (Let's see what this boy can do. It would be fun). We have finished our breakfast and I dismissed the old man.

I got a message to reach the Rani Mahal to get my surprise gift. I have an idea what could that be. I hurried towards my jeep to reach my destination.

----------------------------

I entered the biggest chamber of Rani Mahal and dismissed the guards from the room. I looked around and smiled on its elegance. It has huge windows bigger than the doors with a mesh pattern and there were designs embedded into the mesh work. It was very airy ans spacious. A king size bed with silk drapes was elegantly located in the right side of the room and a large mirror is placed opposite of it. There were big flower vases placed in the corner of the room. In total, I liked the room very much.

A rustle of sheet attracted my attention towards the bed. I went closer and removed the silk drapes to one side and bound it with the rope available at the bed post. She is still beautiful like 30 years ago but this grey was not her color and why the hell she is wearing a scarf like nuns.

"Welcome home My queen!!" I removed the blindfold and saw my reflection in the green pools.

"You bastard" My hand which I raised for caressing her face involuntarily smacked her cheek.