Chapter 7

-Cat and dog-

Min Ji

I'm at the convinience store again buying breakfast. I don't want to try using my kitchen cause I'm afraid I might burn the whole building up with my still snoring neighboors in it.

It's Sunday morning and my suuuuper lovely and thoughtful brothers decided to call and catch up with everything happening to us. The call went well except for some grumpy episode when I answered the call.

I'm actually not a morning person and just what kind of person will smile and answer a phone call with open ears if someone called you at 4 o'clock on SUNDAY morning!? Not even the earliest bird will got up and catch the early worm at 4 A.M!

Now here I am, sitting in one of the tables in front the store with a hot bowl of ramen, bottle of water, and a cup of blueberry yogurt. I look like a bombarded zombie banging her head, desperate on trying shake the sleep off its head.

The sleep I was holding back disappeared when someone suddenly sat on the seat in front of me. Startled, I snapped my previously ducked head up to look at the person.

"Ramen tastes good when it's still hot. Trust me, it's base on my expirience." He motioned his head to my ramen then set his own tray on the table his cold eyes giving me chills. I stared at him, studying him.

His hair is dyed in blonde, he's wearing stylish black jacket, and his long legs are covered in jeans. His cold eyes and sharp jaws matched the cold image in him. One thing's for sure, he's the tall and handsome yet cold type of guy.

"I know," I almost whispered, "but I just don't want to burn my tounge like I did the other day." I frowned at my still smoking bowl as the scene flashed back at me.

I looked at him when I heard him chuckle "That must have hurt." we went silent after that as he started on downing his own ramen. I just noticed the other foods he has. The tray contains the ramen, a sandwich, a chocolate bar, an apple, and a can of black soda drink. I just ignored him like we didn't talk at all a minute later. I shrugged then proceeded to eating my breakfast.

I was halfway through my noodle when I felt like he's staring at me. "You sure are a slow eater" he mused then I glanced at his tray only to see an empty bowl, a crumpled sandwich wrap, an empty chocolate wrapper and the left over part of his apple.

I look up at him drinking the soda with a dumbfounded look on my face as if saying 'where-the-foods-had-gone-to?!' How can he finish that much of food with just a short time?

"What? Can't a man eat?" he hissed when he saw me looking at him with wide eyes. I just shook my head in disbelief and went back to my food.

I understand how a man can eat that much but I never saw any man who can eat that much in just five minutes! Even my brothers eat that much for atleast fifteen minutes. Daebak.

His sigh brought me back to reality's track. "Hey MinJi girl. I don't really intend to have a seat together with you but since we're both from the same country, I decided to do it." he started suddenly, I gave him a confused look.

"I know you're from China," he started standing up "A little advice, don't let anyone think that you're weak. Show even the slightest weakness then they'll start feasting over it. Fight them and show them that you have guts. I heard the costumers talking things about you inside the store and I really got pissed to them. Cheer up, and change your way of fashion." after saying that, he turned away.

"Oh also, that's a good jersey!" then he went off.

I glanced at my jersey shirt. It has my name's chinese character embroided on the left chest part. That must be the reason why he knew I'm Chinese, I thought.